Fav X-Men and Marvel chars!!

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 27, 2010, 04:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is where you can talk about your fave X-Men and Marvel chars, You can do top 5 top 10 or what ever, just try not to make it to long XD
My top 5 are:                          Villians: Dont get me wrong Dark Phoenix would be number 1 for villians to but I already have Jean over there<<
1.) Jean Grey/ Phoenix      1.) Mystique
2.) Storm                         2.) Madelyne and Selene
3.) Emm Frost                  3.) Vertigo and Cuckoos
4.) Shadowcat                  4.) Lady Deathstrike     
5.) Firestar                       5.) Arclight
Next top
6.) Dazzler
7.) Blink
8.) Polaris
9.) Scarlet Witch
10.) Petra
And finally:
11.) Rogue
12.) Psylocke
13.) Surge
14.) Mercury
15.) Dust

The funny thing is, is that I have an X-Men fan fic and I only use girls but these are the main chicks in my series lol so as you can tell I like the chicks better XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 27, 2010, 06:06PM #1 Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 06:09PM by MarvelFan12345
Top 5 Heroes

1. Jean Grey
The other four are Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Invisible Woman, and Psylocke. They are in no particular order.

Top 5 Villains

1. Dark Phoenix and Maddie (Jean's Dark Versions)
2. Magneto
3. Dr. Doom
4. Enchantress
5. Mystique

But for heroes, after my top 5, I really love...

Mr. Fantastic
Human Torch
Thing
Cyke (when he was with Jean)
Beast (Before Astonishing)
Iceman
Angel
Rogue
Storm
Kitty
Colossus
Namor
Ms. Marvel
Spider-Woman

I also like Dr. Strange, Dust, Mercury, Vision, Elektra, and Songbird but I really don't know them like the others.

Yeah My Marvel favs are a total different top 5 Like 1.) She Hulk 2.) Spiderwoman << I always thought they would make a great partner up duo 3.) Invisible woman 4.) Songbird 5.) idk Ms Marvel or somethin lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Mine would be                                                                               Villains
1. Spider-man (of course, the first marvel character i knew about)
2. Captain America (symbol of liberty, why not?)
3. Nightcrawler (one of the only heroes that always believed in good, i cried when he died :( )
4. Hawkeye (not sure why he's here, i can't remember)
5. Invisible woman (strong character, thought to be the one to keep the FF together)
6. Deadpool (why not, he is lovely :D)
7. Elixir (the guy can both heal and kill people, i like that)
8. Shadowcat ()
9. Doctor Strange (although he's FORMER sorcerer supreme now, he still knows more about magic than anyone)
10. Punisher (the MarvelU needs someone to kill of scum, and that is him)

1. Magneto (changed sides a lot of times, that is what i like)
2. Mystique (same)
3. Pyro (same, although he changed only once, but that was a life saving change)
4. Daken (crazy murderous son of a famous hero, what's not to like?)
5. Green Goblin (not sure, i think he's in my list 'cause of Spidey)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I think your list is pretty good but for me I dont know why but I hate Spiderman and Cap I just think they are lame characters, but that is just me and I have always never liked them, and I have never liked Cyclops either maybe its because he cheats on Jean all the time XD or maybe because he is lame aswell :D

well, I already answered this question multiple times in other threads, but I get opening a new one instead of necroposting so, here's my list:

1 - Thor, Storm
2 - Scarlet Witch, Quasar, Black Widow, Thanos
3 - Doctor Strange, Elektra, Mister Sinister, Loki
4 - Vision, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Iceman, Adam Warlock
5 - She Hulk, Beast, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Green Goblin, Shadowcat, Apocalypse, Magneto, Ms. Marvel
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

well, midnightphoenix, some people just move on and don't stop at one point. like in X3, Jean died and Cyke became totally useless. and i know that he and emma were having ... telepathically before jean died, both claiming that doesn't mean anything is real.
anyways, i both respect and dislike Cyke for those reasons. anyone thinks like me?

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Well thats not really the reason I dont like him, its just I think he is a bad character, in the comics he was ok but in the movie he was a rip and it just ruined him for me, but I know that Emma and Cyclops are dateing now, because I read it somewhere, but forgot where, but it also said the X-Men are having a hard time excepting it because of Jean and how close they are to her, but any way lets not get to off topic lol

and Nowhere Man I totally forgot about Sinister he is in my top aswell!!

Well I'm at least glad that they closed the Scott and Jean relationship with their relationship making it at the end. Scott picked Jean (Morrison later confirmed this) but she died. Despite this he still loved her too much and felt to guilty to move on. Only Jean had to make him move on because otherwise he wouldn't be there for the X-Men and this would lead to an apocalyptic future. So she made him choose Emma instead of Jean, so that when Jean died Scott could go for Emma. Anyway I'm still hoping that when Jean comes back she and Scott will get back together because they have so much history. I mean they first met when Scott was in the orphanage and Jean psy-encountered him. She gave him the strength to be able to keep living. Scott and Jean are like Ross and Rachel imo because they are always together or always breaking up and everyone knows that they are right for each other. And a lot of the X-Men seemed to like Scott better with Jean. Beast has said this, Havok and Polaris have said this. Storm also indirectly said this.

Anyway back on-topic, Apocalypse is another villain who is one of my favs. I really love his new deciption in Uncanny X-Force (the only good X-Book that is currently running imo, besides X-Factor)

I forgot about Apoc and Deathbird is a fav of mine to, and not to get off topic again, but how you were talking about the only good X Comic still going on, I cant believe they are changing the Fantastic four so they will no longer be one of them will die and Stan Lees FF comics will be over along with the FF :\

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 28, 2010, 09:55AM
I forgot about Apoc and Deathbird is a fav of mine to, and not to get off topic again, but how you were talking about the only good X Comic still going on, I cant believe they are changing the Fantastic four so they will no longer be one of them will die and Stan Lees FF comics will be over along with the FF :\
I know just when we were getting to the 600th FF issue, they're cancelling it. But I believe in March they are starting a new series but I'm not entirely sure.

And I forgot about Selene. I'd replace Enchantress with Selene then.

I know I just hope its not IW she is a fav char of mine and the only Female char on the FF so that would be stupid, I could see reed or johanny going to make a very emotional break down for IW, or maybe Thing lol just not IW and serioulsy if thing goes just bring She Hulk back XD

I know. I recently read somewhere where one guy told the FF writers that if they kill off Reed, Johnny, or Ben he will be depressed. If they kill of Sue he will leave the book asap. Sue is one of my top five favs so I hope she lives (but I still love the entire team). I think Johnny or Reed will die.

Yeah since I found out ive been leaning more towards Johanny dieing but I guess we will find out right?

What? They are killing them off too!? That's it! I'm officially angry about how Marvel is changing recently. I mean, why kill? Why not, make them retire, be more of a supporter? Or make them lose their powers? Why kill someone? Why always kill someone? BTW, My favourites are Deadpool, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain America, Nightcrawler