3- Polaris  :polaris:                         3- Venom
4- Rogue  :rogue:                           4- Ms. Marvel
5- Psylocke  :psylocke:                   5- Daredevil
6- Havok  :havok:                           6- Elektra   
7- Storm  :storm:                            7- Spider-Man
8- Cyclops  :cyclops:                       8- Puniser
9- Stepford Cockoos  :cuckoo:        9- Ghost Rider
10- Iceman  :iceman:                      10- Blade

Ha ha this is so funny we are like totally off topic but then write somethin about our favs lol, any way we dont know who is getting killed off, as long as it isnt IW im fine lol, I never really liked reed and if they kill him Sue could find a new love interest and with Johanny she would have a break down, Thing is just a left over lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

First off, the Thing is just cool! Johnny is cool! Sue is okay I guess. If they have to kill someone, than kill "Mr. I'm-the-smartest-around-here". Never liked him. More over, always hated him. But they will probably kill the Thing or Johnny. I HATE YOU MARVEL! COME OVER HERE, LETS TALK FACE TO FACE!

lol well if your talking to them, then tell them BRING JEAN BACK and LEAVE SUE STORM ALONE HA HA Yeah reed I never liked but like ive been saying with Reed and Johanny they both have very close relationships with IW so if one of them die it will be very emotional for her

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't care about the feelings of a comic book character, just leave the Thing alone. He dies, I'll be mad.

wow lol a little harsh towards comic book feelings maybe?? lol I just want IW safe Reed I could care less, Thing hes not a fav of mine, and Johanny dont care Firstar is much better

Well Reed has been worked on a lot in Hickman's run (the guy who is writing this death story). This could be a pro or a con because he may not want to kill Reed because of all of the work put in him or Hickman may have done all that to Reed to prepare him for a sacrifice. I've heard that a lot of people who hated Reed began to like him during Hickman's run. He made me like Reed a lot better to.

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 28, 2010, 10:14AM
First off, the Thing is just cool! Johnny is cool! Sue is okay I guess. If they have to kill someone, than kill "Mr. I'm-the-smartest-around-here". Never liked him. More over, always hated him. But they will probably kill the Thing or Johnny. I HATE YOU MARVEL! COME OVER HERE, LETS TALK FACE TO FACE!
BTW Reed is no longer the smartest (nor Doom for that matter). Reed's daughter Valeria is now the smartest person in the world (just don't remind Franklin. That really bugs him)

lol see they could do so much like make a new FF with Franklin, Valeria, She hulk, Firestar << These 2 can take the place of Thing or Johanny if they die because She Hulk has worked with them before and Firestar is almost the same as Johanny

man, we are totally off topic now :) anyway, i think that Johnny'll die. Valeria from the future already said that IW will be the one to keep the group together, i think authors wouldn't want to kill someone smart and important like Reed, and i think while Ben is not the Thing Johnny will rush to save him and die instead. that' my opinion. somehow, i feel this's what will happen

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Most people seem to be thinking Johnny. Also each team member has at one time died or left the team. Like Ben during Secret Wars when Shulkie took his place. Reed "died" for a while in the 90s. Sue has left the team several times and then the future Sue died. Only Johnny hasn't had any type of death or longtime leave from the FF.

Well then looks like we have decided that Johnny is probably going to die

RIP Jonathan Lowell Spencer Storm. A good brother. A great hero. He was reckless and a child when he was alive, but he died like a true hero... :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

LOL watch him not die now, I will be like :O ha ha

Even if it's a comic, it's still bizarre how we are talking about which character will die. And still, I hope it won't be Ben.

Yeah I hope it is either Johnny or Reed lol not Iw or Ben :)