Midnightphoenix123's Artwork

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 28, 2010, 04:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nice,
& useful too, especially as references for new upcoming skins.
Saves some myself, hope that's okay with you :D

I love all pictures!! nice!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: nuhverah on January 06, 2011, 01:31AM
Very nice,
& useful too, especially as references for new upcoming skins.
Saves some myself, hope that's okay with you :D

Oh sure I dont care, and that is what I though of to, although they arent pefect, I do plan on making more, but School has made it a lot harder, but I'll try to make somemore soon

Rogue: Thank you aswell :) im glad you all like um

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Here is Jean 90's from WATX2 plus some phoenix varients

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Nice pics!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks Rogue! Hope to post more soon!

Here is my new Jean 90's I just colored the lines with a color affect in gimp hope you like it!

You're getting quite a collection going -- good job, Midnightphoenix123!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Lol thanks I try to keep up! XD still not the best with using Gimp and photoshop but getting better! And thank you!

Thanks so much!

nice work! looks like you finally learned how to use gimp!

Thanks! And kind of, although when I use the effect like I did with her hair, I wanted to do that with the rest of the picture but I couldnt get the color to change like I would click blue and it would show blue but when I colored it was still red :(

More Jean from WATX trying to get used to Gimp I hvae 3 versions! 90's TK crazy, Tk, and normal I took Ariel's advice and I used pink/ purple and blue for the tk effect 

I didnt like the blue at first but with the yellow I LOVE IT! Excpect my phoenix varients next but with gimp so they turn out better!

My Phoenix's so far, still going to work on DP