Midnightphoenix123's Artwork

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 28, 2010, 04:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
These turned out great I think I love the second one with the fire looking hair!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is something I started to work on but doing the fire around her hands got so tireing so here it is currently!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's fantastic!!!! Jean is so beautiful!!Love your pics!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thank you both! Means alot!

More Phoenix, I see a trend always at least 3 versions of something lol

This one took awhile... but I love the finished piece!

WOW!!!OMG!!! Amazing!! You are My goddess midnightphoenix123!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Wow, lol thanks a ton! Im glad you like them!

Thanks Marvelfan!

wow, just noticed I didn't post here yet! Great Job!

lol, thanks Ariel means a lot, your work is Fantastic aswell! I love it all!!!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 24, 2011, 08:28PM
This one took awhile... but I love the finished piece!

Is Jean sticking her tongue out in this picture? Or maybe licking her lips at the ice cream truck she is clearly looking at, which would explain where all the X-Men are running off to.

idk, the bottom 2 look like lips then the bottom and top look like lips with her mouth open