Midnightphoenix123's Artwork

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 28, 2010, 04:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looks fantastic!! Well done!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thank you both!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Pretty cool drawings!  You have a good imagination too.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thank you! I love my imagination lol I write so many stories it isnt even funny :P and my grade in English is a D HA HA! But I love to write, its like once I start I cant stop!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Alright I began to write a story at the start of this year, and I got far, but now I have to type it because my notebook got thrown up on :/ but Im glad I am finally typing it! I would like your input! Im uploading the first chapter, and I didnt want to post here as it is like 5 pages... hope you like! I present The Final Hope!

http://www.2shared.com/document/dS_M-Vw_/The_Final_Hope.html

Quote from: fox456 on May 17, 2011, 07:20PM
I tried, but I couldn't open it.

Did you have trouble downloading it, or opening it after?

Ok try this, my word is messed up, so I had to move it to note pad which makes it look really horrible http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7GSGYM9Q

Dear I LOVE your artwork! It's great!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

moar..moar..moar!! I'm excited to know what happens next with baby Hope..& why is the world in such destruction?Why is her parents threatening the world?
& my fave line: "I know you will save us, save everyone. Save the future from this horror they called a world."
Love it.

Quote from: nuhverah on May 18, 2011, 01:53AM
moar..moar..moar!! I'm excited to know what happens next with baby Hope..& why is the world in such destruction?Why is her parents threatening the world?
& my fave line: "I know you will save us, save everyone. Save the future from this horror they called a world."
Love it.

AHH!!! Thank you so much! I got to page 74 in my notebook so I will have to keep typing! Im glad you like it!!!

Edit: And page 74 is not the end it is just the middle lol

I wasn't able to open the first version, but I did download and read the second posting of your story.  I enjoyed reading it and liked how the story begins with excitement.  There are some misspelled words and a couple of phrases (like blood flew in every direction) that were used too much.  But, it was intriguing and I was ready to continue reading!

I thought of an alternate title you might consider -- "Hope for the Future."
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on May 18, 2011, 05:55PM
I wasn't able to open the first version, but I did download and read the second posting of your story.  I enjoyed reading it and liked how the story begins with excitement.  There are some misspelled words and a couple of phrases (like blood flew in every direction) that were used too much.  But, it was intriguing and I was ready to continue reading!

I thought of an alternate title you might consider -- "Hope for the Future."

Yeah I will have to fix spelling, my stupid program I am using to type it doesnt really show misspelled stuff, and thanks for the thoughts and suggestions! I will most likely start typing more tomorrow or the next day as of Friday I dont have school so I will have more time to type