Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: If you could make a team of non-marvel characters, who would be in it?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Midnightphoenix

• ℑhℯ ₱hoeni✗
  • Ultimate Member
  • Upvotes: 73
  • "Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear."-JG
    • My Tumblr
It would be cool to have like a Marvel and Capcom team, since mvc3 is comin out, but its like capcom came to the marvel universe to help them out lol people from Heroes would be cool to ^^

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Offline Jeanfan321

• Marvel Modder
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 24
    • google
It would be cool to have like a Marvel and Capcom team, since mvc3 is comin out, but its like capcom came to the marvel universe to help them out lol people from Heroes would be cool to ^^
I know so when im done with my mods im gonna make them but of course i can't release it so it's for personal use

Offline Midnightphoenix

• ℑhℯ ₱hoeni✗
  • Ultimate Member
    • My Tumblr
I wish we could release mods that werent marvel, is there any where to realese them?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Offline Jeanfan321

• Marvel Modder
  • Invincible Member
  • Upvotes: 24
    • google
I wish we could release mods that werent marvel, is there any where to realese them?
No at least not that i know of

Offline Midnightphoenix

• ℑhℯ ₱hoeni✗
  • Ultimate Member
    • My Tumblr
:( I wish, but you can post pictures right? So we can at least see that!