Tomato skins: I'm back

Started by TomatoisJP, January 08, 2011, 05:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 08, 2011, 05:53PM Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:09PM by TomatoisJP
Just got in the Warpath Deadpool 2 pack from the Marvel Legends line (yes, I collect action figures. Deal.) reminded me of the unfinished Warpath project I was working on... thought I'd come back to it.

Reskinned using BLaw's awesome Sabretooth Forever mesh... Yay for high def. This skin WILL be released... Just need to streamline my numbers.

Edit: For now I'm just leaving him on the number I'm using, 254XX. The current skin list will be:
25401- Uncanny
25402-
25403- X-Force
25404- Original (Thunderbird)

Thunderbird skin

He looks really cool!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks. Also, yes to your question in CCC: I currently do skins and meshes for FF.

Welcome back! I'm glad you are back on restarting your work on Warpath. He has been requested by quite a few people.

Sweet I thought so, I love adding in stuff to FF, I have the tomato guy to XD I'm sure all your work will be just as good here as I know it is there!!!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Very good to see you active again!  I added a comment to your comment in Custom Character Central....

Oh, and I was one of those who has been requesting Warpath for quite some time!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow looks great so far. Warpath is cool.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Hah, since you made Warpath on Sabretooth, maybe you should name him "Wartooth" or "Sabrepath"? :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

glad to see ur back. If iam not mistaken I still use ur classic wolverine skin from way back. Hope to see more Warpath  Blaw had a bad@$$ XForce warpath but he never released it from what ive seen hope u guys hookup on making a mod. Peace bro. :warpath: :wolverine:

That skin does look amazing!

Amazing! And yes hurray for high def! I should've made the fingers more sausagy (or extra model for easy non-claw characters) But that's an awesome reskin! Love that one and the Wolverine one you made some time ago (cuz MUA needed that!) Hope you'll have more incoming.

:avalanche: :sskrull: :sunfire:very beautiful work,man,i collect  action figures too!!! :wolverine: :scorpion: :sauron: :ronin:
better to die on feet than to live on knees

anyone have this amazing skin? The link is down and I would really love to throw this over one of my bruisers!  Thanks!