An ironman game

Started by proton, January 09, 2011, 01:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic
                                                                :stark: :stark: :stark: :stark:
Well I think there should be a game based on the armored adventure series,with different armors to play with,a sandbox gameplay ,have good graphics,good arsenal of weapons and most importantly should be on PC .
                                                                :stark: :stark: :stark: :stark:

Im sorry, but I think the show looks stupid all 3d and stuff, I it would have been better had they made it like wolverine and the x-men or fantastic four worlds greatest heros I just think the show looks bad just me tho, and if they made a game off of that show, then I want games off WATX and FFWGH to because those were good shows!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 09, 2011, 08:38PM
Im sorry, but I think the show looks stupid all 3d and stuff, I it would have been better had they made it like wolverine and the x-men or fantastic four worlds greatest heros I just think the show looks bad just me tho, and if they made a game off of that show, then I want games off WATX and FFWGH to because those were good shows!
Agreed, WATX and FFWGH (and maybe Spectacular Spider-man) looked better than IMAA. maybe Marvel should create a Marvel Animated Series game, maybe even online (based on ALL MAS, even 90s)?

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

That would be cool, I wish they had mad games of all the old series shows, and some of the newer ones, but if Iron man gets a game looking how he does in that show, I dont think I would play it, because I dont like how it looks, and they changed the story to much!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS