Come Here If Your New And Need Help With TEXMOD.

Started by antivenom66, January 09, 2011, 06:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
COMPLETE STEPS FOR TEXMOD FOR NEWCOMERS IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO OR DON'T UNDERSTAND HERE IS VIDEO LINK  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knGWXbniE8s

1. Download TEXMOD here:   http://www.mediafire.com/?3mnmmooxjux
2. To put a mod on game, you must click the little file folder in the middle right. Then select your mod you wish to put on the game.
3. Then you select the application you want the mod on, in this case it's Spider-man Web Of Shadows Launcher.exe .
4. When the game and mod has been selected, hit the "RUN" button.
5. Enjoy the game you have modded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------           
IF YOU WANT TO SELECT A TEXTURE AND MOD IT YOURSELF, FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

1. Run the game on the "LOGGING MODE" button.
2. From there, it will load ALL the available textures it can load (mostly all of them).
3. It will instruct you on the buttons you use to load textures on a certain location.
4. When you have the loaded texture on your computer, right click it and load it with paint.
5. Change whatever you want using the available tools.
6. Once you have changed it, save it, then run the game on the "LOGGING MODE" and hit "RUN".
7. Enjoy the game you have modded.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I HAVE COVERED MOST OF EVERYTHING HERE, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS PLEASE REPLY, I DON'T REALLY KNOW
WHAT "PACKAGE BUILD" REALLY MEANS, SO IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING ME ABOUT THAT DON'T EVEN BOTHER.
HAPPY HACKING! :carnage: :toxin: :deadpool: :spidergirl: :venom: :venom: :spiderman:
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Wait a minute, how can you view your work in-game when you hadn't packaged it? Lol, if someone reads it, he will learn nothing useful from it.
Logging mode is designed for extracting textures; package bulid - for creating .tpf files which contain textures and texmod.def; and in Package Mode users can select skinpacks they wish to see during in-game progress. But how can they do that without using Package Mode.
I wish you rewrite this article to make it helpful for beginners, okay?
Why so Ultimate?

January 14, 2011, 07:03PM #2 Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:08PM by antivenom66
              Well, I tried my best explaining it as best as I could, so thnx for telling me. I added a video too incase of confusing. It was easy for me to learn when I was a beginner and I didnt even read what to do, I just experemented and got the hang of it. And besides the topic is for any one who is a beginner or NEEDS HELP with it. I might have not have explained EVERYTHING, but at least I tried my best and to me, thats what counts. After all, your much more experienced than me so you got it down basicly. Im just trying to help as best I could. :toxin: :toxin: :toxin: :toxin: :toxin: :toxin: :toxin:
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

it doesnt work for me..when i press run it says spiderman has stopped running any idea how do i fix it?plz