How big would you prefer a shipping roster for an XLM/MUA game to be?

Started by Oddark123, January 09, 2011, 08:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
since you added Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy AND Aunt May, why not go on and add Amalgam characters - Marvel characters combined with DC? Why not, they are part marvel anyway. I would add THEM to my roster if possible

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I don't know about them but I do have the perfect power for Uncle Ben, he'll have the power to die after one hit and not be playable for the rest of the game.

More seriously if I could have the larger option, then I'd totally go for 50 all together. Whether that be feasible for a regular system, but we can achieve it and go past it on the PC at least with our talented modders.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: fox456 on January 11, 2011, 10:08PM
One more comes to mind:

103.  Aurora

Yes I totally forgot about her! And as for Amalgam characters, that is not a Marvel serious, it is Amalgam, like Dc id DC so even if you wanted them they probably wouldn't be in, and I do like some of those characters, it's just they are not directly Marvel, unless they made it where you travel to alt universes and one is Amalgam, but other wise I think not

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 12, 2011, 03:47PM
Yes I totally forgot about her! And as for Amalgam characters, that is not a Marvel serious, it is Amalgam, like Dc id DC so even if you wanted them they probably wouldn't be in, and I do like some of those characters, it's just they are not directly Marvel, unless they made it where you travel to alt universes and one is Amalgam, but other wise I think not

But i remember someone made a Thanoseid costume, why not make a Super-Soldier, Dark Claw or Spider-Boy mod (or at least costumes)?

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Idk, I thought that you couldn't because it is not Marvel, it is Amalgam, I think it would be like making a Batman skin for Wolverine, but I would like a Firebird skin, because she is cool, and Storm's Ama outfit is cool to, but what ever

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I want to see Miss Sinister!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Oh she would be fantastic Rogue!!

She would be although I kinda like Sinister as a man better. I did prefer Loki as a woman though (I think I just loved the costume)

Yeah Loki female looks really good!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 14, 2011, 04:22PM
She would be although I kinda like Sinister as a man better. I did prefer Loki as a woman though (I think I just loved the costume)

agree. iI love better a man too :) but I think she would be cool too.

well, if you liked female loki you can always have karnilla. the look is almost the same and she's nearly as bad and even more powerful. even Odin is cautious with her.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

All the xml and mua including all exclusives plus:

Punisher
dazzler
shadowcat
longshot
vision
multiple man
domino
black bolt
firestar
Captain British
blackcat
marvel girl
magik
banshee
forge
northstar
namor
angel
avalanche
blob
omega red
moonstar
wonder man
quicksilver
warpath
shatterstar
mystique
polaris
havok
sebastian shaw
crystal
princess lilandra
sunspot
lady Deathstrike
taskmaster

I know I am crazy.

That would be a good team!

Quote from: edward on January 15, 2011, 02:15PM
All the xml and mua including all exclusives plus:

Punisher
dazzler
shadowcat
longshot
vision
multiple man
domino
black bolt
firestar
Captain British
blackcat
marvel girl
magik
banshee
forge
northstar
namor
angel
avalanche
blob
omega red
moonstar
wonder man
quicksilver
warpath
shatterstar
mystique
polaris
havok
sebastian shaw
crystal
princess lilandra
sunspot
lady Deathstrike
taskmaster

I know I am crazy.

You not  madman! It is cool!

Oh I forgot Falcon, wasp, hellion, dust, and Nova... lol I bet my list could go on forever.