Character you were most surprised to not find a mod done or in progress

Started by Oddark123, January 17, 2011, 04:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Talking about when you first got here, and I put it here you can do overall for both XLM2 and MUA or do each separately.

But who were you surprised to learn no one was modding for the games or at least trying to get something done.

For me I say Baron Zemo

And also even though I doubted he be possible in the first place but, Rocket Raccoon
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

When i first came here? I would say Nova

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

When I first found and joined the site, I was very excited to see all the characters that were available that I honestly didn't think about those who weren't.  It actually took quite awhile to start missing certain heroes.  But then, I discovered that you could edit the file that gives team bonuses.  It was then that I thought that certain TEAMS were incomplete.  Of course, the heroes I have listed below do not even complete their teams but they were the ones I personally missed:

Defenders:  Nighthawk, Hellcat, Moondragon, and Valkyrie (incomplete)
Champions: Hercules
Avengers: Hank Pym (it would be difficult to have a complete mod for him with all his aliases), Wasp, Mantis, Wonder Man, and Tigra
Inhumans [this is my biggest disappointment since there aren't enough of them to even make a team of 4]: Black Bolt and Crystal (both incomplete), Medusa, Gorgon, Triton and Karnak
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hercules, Moondragon, Nova, Valkyrie, Black Cat, Wasp, Hank Pym, Wonder Man, Baron Zemo, Tigra, Mantis, and the Inhumans.

EDIT: Forgot Selene and Pixie

Medusa, Black Queen (Selene) Black cat, Hercules, Wasp, Hank Pym other Inhumans!

Edit: Tigra!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Miss America,
Medusa (already said alot of times but I was :P), 
Spiral,
Moondragon, 
Diamondback (She IS in Marvel ultimate alliance 2 for PSP),
Boom-Boom (I want to see her Marvel ultimate alliance style :/ ),
Wasp/Giantgirl, 
Jessica Jones (The only married couple is Invisible woman and Mr.Fantastic Unless you still count Jean grey married to cyclops :/ ), Squirrel Girl (I'd thought it be funny :/) ,
Arcade (non-big robot),  Lifeguard, Deathbird (espically since she is a boss in the game),
Hussar (Again boss in the game :/)

Quote from: MarvelLover on January 17, 2011, 01:50PM
Miss America,
Medusa (already said alot of times but I was :P), 
Spiral,
Moondragon, 
Diamondback (She IS in Marvel ultimate alliance 2 for PSP),
Boom-Boom (I want to see her Marvel ultimate alliance style :/ ),
Wasp/Giantgirl, 
Jessica Jones (The only married couple is Invisible woman and Mr.Fantastic Unless you still count Jean grey married to cyclops :/ ), Squirrel Girl (I'd thought it be funny :/) ,
Arcade (non-big robot),  Lifeguard, Deathbird (espically since she is a boss in the game),
Hussar (Again boss in the game :/)
Besides Reed and Sue, and Scott and Jean, there is also Wanda and Vision as well as Storm and Panther.

I Want a Jewel ( Jessica Jones ) mod to, im surprised she isnt made yet, although I know there is a skin of her

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

the ones i was truly surprised by? black cat, hank pym and bullseye.
there are some others that i think would be pretty cool, but this isn't exactly a request thread XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 17, 2011, 05:09PM
Besides Reed and Sue, and Scott and Jean, there is also Wanda and Vision as well as Storm and Panther.

And Quicksilver and Crystal (not sure they are still married)....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Kitty and Colossus if you count there relationship or not, but you could go off of Age of Apoc, and werent Dazzler and Longshot married, or at least a couple?

Quicksilver and Crystal had a divorce. Crystal is currently married to Ronan the Accuser, but if we go by MUA continuity they could still be together.
Kitty and Colossus would not count as they aren't married in the 616 universe. But you are right they were married in AOA.
I think Dazz and Longshot may be divorced too. There was never any confirmation but when they were reunited they acted like they were boyfriend and girlfriend, not husband and wife.