X-Men Ladies in Vampire Wars

Started by nuhverah, January 23, 2011, 09:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on January 23, 2011, 07:20PM
maybe spiky hair ultimate storm?

Maybe... I'll see if there's a MUA model on the NPC's that could work ;)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 23, 2011, 07:36PM
they all look great indeed! just think that dark phoenix should be scarlet witch cause the outfit looks gypsy.

Agree, Dark Phoenix looks more like Gypsy Scarlet Witch, but maybe they took X-men Evolution punk Wanda for their design... I'm not really sure lol ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow you guys, what an inspirational blast we're having here :D
I would love to see your modern steampunky skins in the future, I'm sure my friend would be pleased to see 'em as well! :P

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 23, 2011, 07:36PM
they all look great indeed! just think that dark phoenix should be scarlet witch cause the outfit looks gypsy.

Naw that you mention it I realized that she's suitable to be Wanda as well ^^

I'll keep you guys updated with new picture designs whenever my friend updated her VW m'kay :)

Rogue is so hot! Love love love! so.... I like them ALL!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 07:57PM
Agree, Dark Phoenix looks more like Gypsy Scarlet Witch, but maybe they took X-men Evolution punk Wanda for their design... I'm not really sure lol ^^

I thought that Dark Phoenix looked like Wanda aswell, and when I saw Wanda I thought it was Jean :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS