X-Men Ladies in Vampire Wars

Started by nuhverah, January 23, 2011, 09:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sharing some customized characters in VW who are deeply inspired by our dear ladies :P
These gals were specially made by my friend Lay<33
my personal favourite would be Emma's & Psylocke :)

So who's your favourite? :3

Is that a game for the PC?? because I want it! lol
I agree with you Emma and Psylocke looks awesome, but I also love Black Widow and Jean Grey.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 09:19AM
I agree with you Emma and Psylocke looks awesome, but I also love Black Widow and Jean Grey.

& Kitty & Storm looks amazing too.Ahh, I give up I love ALL OF THEM! XDD
It's a game app in Facebook, you can always join at
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=vampire+wars&init=quick&tas=search_preload#!/vampirewars

I never played it before but seeing that my friend can do this, I'll definitely join fer sure :P

wow those are wonderful ^^ very steampunk ^^
my personal favorites are rogue , psylocke and black widow.

they are all too good to choose the best :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on January 23, 2011, 09:44AM
wow those are wonderful ^^ very steampunk ^^
my personal favorites are rogue , psylocke and black widow.
Yep very steampunky^^ & hopefully fresh inspirations for yer upcoming skins! :D

Quote from: Jerkman on January 23, 2011, 10:01AM
they are all too good to choose the best :)
Ahh you're the same as me..too hard to choose which one is the best among the best! XDD

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 09:19AM

It looks awesome. And the four Whiteking mentioned are my favs as well!

Mmm... I'll try to do some skins with this designs and see if works ;)
I'll pick Emma, Psylocke and Black Widow... maybe Jean too but perhaps another skinner will do it first, lol, to complete the huge colection of skins for her ;)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Glad to see more skins for Psylocke, Emma, and Widow. They could all use some more skins! And I was thinking the same thing about Jean.

My vote goes to Kitty since well i'm a sucker for those dresses lol

I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 01:03PM
Mmm... I'll try to do some skins with this designs and see if works ;)
I'll pick Emma, Psylocke and Black Widow... maybe Jean too but perhaps another skinner will do it first, lol, to complete the huge colection of skins for her ;)
ooh i was going to do psylocke and widow XP. but like i said in my workbench you really are better at the detailed ones XD. i guess i can do a british steampunk psylocke as an agent of strike or sumthin for variety's sake haha.
also i'll do rogue. cause she has a nice design. and not just cause she's not wearing pants haha

i'll go for Jean Grey, and i like Storm and Emma Frost as well.

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on January 23, 2011, 04:26PM
ooh i was going to do psylocke and widow XP. but like i said in my workbench you really are better at the detailed ones XD. i guess i can do a british steampunk psylocke as an agent of strike or sumthin for variety's sake haha.
also i'll do rogue. cause she has a nice design. and not just cause she's not wearing pants haha

Hehe thanks for the kind words, I'll try to do my best on this ones, I'll do either Emma or Widow first, because I know which model I'll use for both, Psylocke... well I don't have an idea of which model would be good for this design, mostly her hair, the only model with a short ponytail is Kitty Pryde but honestly I don't want o use that model, maybe Dark Psylocke??? Jean also seems easy so I'll keep her on my list ;)
Phoenix Endsong #5

they all look great indeed! just think that dark phoenix should be scarlet witch cause the outfit looks gypsy.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."