Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alrighty, release will be the 30th.  I had unexpected company, so am delayed.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Skins are now going to be released separately at the first post.

I cleaned up the Dark Future skin for Dark Phoenix.  It by far looks better.  I left the spike in the glove so it didn't look so "normal", since the original from the comic did have some spikes poking out that I couldn't mimic.

July 31, 2008, 10:37AM #153 Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 10:40AM by matt710

New Jean costume that will be released soon with other Jean Skins.  It is when she was on Muir Island.  Note that the crooked lines on the boots only appear in menu, if I fix them for the menu they are crooked in field. I guess it is just the way she has her legs in menu_idle.  Also the yellow shoulders are in the comic book original, but the skin's seem to disapear in field, oh well.  This would go well with a team full of training uniforms.

PS.  A bunch of Dark Phoenix skins were released.

I just upped Jean Grey and Goblin Queen Skins to the front page.  Enjoy!

Alright, I added my Angel, Havok, and Polaris skins.  I will soon up my Mystique, Storm, Colossus, and Emma Frost skins. Enventually other random skins I had made will be converted to PS2 and be upped.  I may make a similar topic in the MUA forum just featuring my MUA skins once I up Mystique and Emma.

New Colossus skin.  His outback years had a great costume, but it was difficut to get the lines.  It will be released with the other skins I did of him soon after I darken the gold on his legs.  Also here is the fixed storm in her training uniform.

I tried to make it a little different from Jean's by keeping it gloveless, the color difference, and having shorter boots.  Unlike Jean she also has a yellow neck covering.

PS.  Mystique skins were upped yesterday.

Is there a link to download the alteration of Emma Frost's modern look?And the skin is PS2 right?

Which Emma Frost skin is that?  The one with the cape or the one with barely anything on?  If it is the modern skin (w/cape) it will be up soon, but if you are using it for MUA it is on the official character download in that forum.

Your Welcome Lady Killer.

I upped Black Cat, Colossus, Emma Frost, and Storm today.  I also exported the PS2 skins to the MUA forum as well so both games could use them. 

Wolverine's new skin I just did.  The lighting in Act 1's menu makes a blue hue over some parts, but as you can see they are not in the skin when you look at the field preview.  I will release it here and in the MUA forum when I complete the wolverine booster, which will also include skins from b-law, MUA, and XML1.

My new Bobby skin is coming along well.  Just some touch ups and he should do nicely for the booster.

Final version.