Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It will be difficult because you cannot use psp skins on pc.  Dark Phoenix was the exception because the skin was somewhat already existing in XML2 as phoenix's Dark Phoenix skin, it just needed a little modifying.  The problem is that you would have to find a skin that would be similar and make it custom.  I aint too easy.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Preview: X-Factor Team (Well close enough)

Note:  I only made the skins for Angel and Jean, Cyclops' was made by someone else.

Thanks again Norrin Radd

July 24, 2007, 08:32AM #92 Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 09:11PM by matt710
Alrighty, Next up I am going to definately do:

Magma (original)
Beast (X-Factor)
Xtreme Iceman
Xtreme Professor X
Xtreme Sunfire
Xtreme Bishop
X-Man (3 skins)

Posibilities:

Redo Marvel Girl
Emma Frost's Gen X costume (use Jean X-factor as a base)
Psylocke Originalish (I can't do the sash, but can do the rest, she will have to have long hair though)

For the Marvel Girl Redo, do you guys think that I will get the same results in the mask if I do an Enchantress base instead of Scarlette Witch?  Here is what it looks like with SW's base, note the black lines from the crown outline.

OMG I love this two skins there perfect.
Quote from: matt710 on July 24, 2007, 08:01AM
Preview: X-Factor Team (Well close enough)

Note:  I only made the skins for Angel and Jean, Cyclops' was made by someone else.

Thanks again Norrin Radd

Thanks.  I am adding 3 X-man skins for my upcoming mod.  I will either do him or Polaris after I am done skinning.

I'm glad to see the old school again, and I know your mod will kick ass!

Originalish Magma,
Made for Nodoubt_jr

beautiful!
I'm gonna download that if its available as soon as I get home!!!  That is the Magma I know.

any suggestions on coloring or doing the borders for the uniforms?  I want to make Jubilee's Gen X outfit, but need help on the borders between the yellows and reds.

peace!

awesome job, it looks great!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thanks for the compliment.  Sure I have some advice, depending on the desired effect and program you may want to do differnt things.  If you have adobe the color replacement tool is your friend.  Also changing the Ocapacity helps too.  The other thing I can say is do a darker or lighter line than the color you used where it ends with the pencil tool.  That way it isn't too drastic, but easily seen.

Xtreme Sunfire:

Merge the face in a bit closer.  His eyes are too far apart and his lips/nose are huge.  Moving it in a touch should help.

Here is the better one, thanks for the advice.  Is this what you meant.  Pic shows before and after.

Going down the list here is iceman's xtreme.  I made him a little different in that his arms are bare and he has no gloves.  This makes it distinctly different from the others.