Matt710 Skins: Colossus, Emma Frost, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine & So Much More

Started by matt710, June 10, 2007, 10:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks, that one was a tougher one cause it has multiple offsets.  Now I want to do hud heads for these so that I can put it in a release, however, I have no clue how to do it.  I tried to look in texture finder and found hands in 2503 hud head for helmetless magneto!!!  Am I supposed to see this?  Also the picture is never clear engough and has stripes.  Do you know what I am doing wrong teancum?
  From the Ashes she will rise.

New skin:  Madeline Pryor from The End Alternate Reality

"Ten to fifteen years in the future, the X-Men faced their End when Madelyne Pryor returned to Xavier's school alongside a group of Warskrulls intent on destroying the Institute."  (from uncannyxmen.net)

Here is a preview of the skin that I based it off of and the skin itself.  (I gave up one the perfect diamond and circle shapes to show more skin  :D)  Also I cannot get the snake charm from her upper arm to work, so it only wraps around once.

all of dark phoenix skins work for jean grey in x-men legends 2. just to let you know

Thanks, I knew that.  Dark Phoenix uses Jean Grey's Skeleton and animations since the ones from psp won't work. 

What are you, like 11?  He makes the mod for you and you call him a nerd?  Yeah, that's great.

the nerd icon --> :nerd:

i didn't call him nerd, i just did that because i sounded stupid because of not knowing that he already know about that. that was the reason and i am greatful that he did the update as i requested it. i am a fan of his for his great work. sorry if i sounded wrong it was not my intention

June 17, 2007, 09:05PM #39 Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 09:13PM by matt710
No problem, I didn't even know that meant that anyway.  It flew over my head.  Don't worry no harm done.   :)  Anyway, how were you supposed to know that I already knew that?  Also thanks for the defense anyway teancum.

June 18, 2007, 09:37PM #40 Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 09:44PM by matt710
I am taking a break from skins to work on a professor X revamping mod.  I will be adding 3 new powers, 2 new boosts, one new passive, and one new xtreme.  He will get something like his master hammer skill from xml1, a mind controll power, and a skill like his legend blast from xml1.  Boost wise he will be able to cloak himself and add psychic resistance/def.  Passive wise he will now have mental mastery and xtreme wise he will get back psychic maelstrom from xml1.  He soon will become a much better character to use. 

PS thanks nodoubt_jr for connecting me with his xml1 stuff!   :)

no problem, just happy your going to make prof x more fun to play with, he never seemed complete to me
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on June 18, 2007, 09:42PM
no problem, just happy your going to make prof x more fun to play with, he never seemed complete to me

I thought he was awesome with that mental axe thing. I just slaughtered everyone.

I am done with the rough draft of the new powerstyle, talent, and entity files for professor x and now am working at redoing the effects.  Uhg, this is the most monotonous part.   :banghead: