Proton's Skins for SMSD

Started by proton, February 06, 2011, 07:46AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 06, 2011, 07:46AM Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:28PM by proton
NOTE - ALL MY FINISHED SKINS HAVE BEEN REUPLOADED.SEE PAGE 2.

Very cool with lots of detail!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thank you very much for the appreciation.I will make more skins in the near future.

Awesome skin man, great job. You seem skilled with this, I hope to see more.
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

dude, that skin is AWESOME!!! (except i didn't even recognize that its Spider-man, cause the mask is unusual)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

using photoshop filter and mask look badly
but not bad for first skin at all

Oh man, this is a great start. Listen to Sosika, he will tell you how to make the most perfect skins possible. I love the style you've started though. Any chance you'd make a version of this, and maybe the others for Web of Shadows, once you get a finalized version down? I still play that WAY more than Shattered Dimensions.

February 08, 2011, 05:25AM #7 Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 10:24AM by proton
Thanks .I am pretty new at this and  I am trying to perfect my first skin.But later I  will also make new skin after this 1st skin is perfected.
I will be making three more skins but that will take time because I have my Final Exams next month.

Three more! Ooooh! I hope two of them are the companions to this one  :toxin:. I love what you've done with the concept images. You really fleshed them out and added great contour. I will be keeping an eye on these without a doubt. I wish you the best of luck Proton.

My skin projects -

Looks just like anti venom , save the face.

Rebirth for Amazing (Classic maybe) or Ultimate (Ultimate Black Suit)
Anti Venom for Ultimate (Ultimate Black Suit or Electro Proof) or Amazing (Secret War)
Some unnamed black & white costume for 2099 (Flipside)
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Well I am going to make skins for classic and ultimate dimensions.I will do Noir & 2099 later.But as I told , I have my exams .I will start only after my exams are over.

February 11, 2011, 11:13AM #12 Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:33PM by proton
I have made some changes to my first skin.
I am also posting a new download link for you guys to download and try it.

Great, this skin looks ALOT better. Good job and keep up the good work.
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

I does look really good now, I am currently using it. The arm seams could use a little work, as the wrists/forearms are still a bit off.