There's supposedly an X-Men Legends II Comic?

Started by BaconWizard17, December 03, 2018, 10:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 03, 2018, 10:28PM Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:34PM by BaconWizard17
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/x-men-legends-ii-rise-of-apocalypse/4050-51173/

According to this website, there was a short comic that ties together X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II. However, I have never seen nor heard of this comic before, and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet other than this one site. The cover art doesn't seem to be professional, which leads me to believe that it's not real. Has anyone else ever seen or heard of this comic? Perhaps someone even has it? All help is appreciated.

Edit: I have also found it here, but I have yet to see any inside contents

Edit 2: I have found sufficient sources to prove that the comic is in fact real, but I'm interested to learn more about it. There's so little information available out there about it.

I used to have a copy of the comic. I remember that it was a prequel to the game's story.

Thanks for posting that, but yeesh, that was both underwhelming and barely answered anything. It's nice to see how Xavier and Polaris got captured, but it didn't explain anything about Alison's whereabouts, where adult Bishop came from, why Juggernaut was at Genosha, anything about Genosha itself, showed Polaris and Bishop at the battle on Asteroid M like that ever happened, and it even slightly contradicted things. In fact, by showing us Alison and calling her a true X-Woman, it merely highlights her absence from the game.

It's also funny that we briefly see Blob on page 5, but he's nowhere to be seen in the final group shot of the Brotherhood. Also, "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants"? Really, Magneto? Evil Mutants? In 2005? Hadn't you dropped that silly part of your group's name by then?