who are your favourite characters? both from Marvel and non marvel chars.

Started by Sungod, February 06, 2011, 10:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
MARVEL: Colossus, Kitty Pryde, The Juggernaut, She-Hulk, Rogue, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Iceman, Polaris, Nightcrawler, Meggan, Omega Red, Firestar, Apocalypse, Galactus, Dazzler, Psylocke, Wonderman, Flashfire, Wasp, Jubilee, The Blob, Boom Boom/Meltdown, Jean Grey, Cecilia Reyes, Siryn, Mockingbird, Black Cat, Warpath, The Rhino, The Vision & Avalanche

DC: Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Powergirl, Starfire, Harley Quinn, Superman, Mongul, Doomsday, Aquaman, Star Sapphire Carol Ferris, Black Canary, Poison Ivy, The Joker, Silver Banshee, Capt. Atom, Hawkgirl, Lodestone, Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, Green Lantern Jade-Jennifer Hayden, Killer Frost, Steel, Wonder Girl Cassandra Sandsmark, Giganta, Solomon Grundy, Cyborg & Tala

TRANSFORMERS: IronHide, Galvatron, Jetfire/Skyfire, Blurr, Sunstreaker, Trailbreaker, Inferno, Soundwave, Shockwave, Cyclonus, Springer, Sludge, Snarl, Skywarp, Mirage, Jazz, Hound, Sideswipe, Swoop, BumbleBee, Bruticus, Brawl, Onslaught, Arcee, Blitzwing, Abominus, Huffer, Motor Master, Frenzy & Rumble

G.I.JOE: Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Nemesis Enforcer, Road Pig, Serpentor, Flint, Lady Jaye, Scarlett, The Baroness, Destro, Zartan, Zarana, Firefly, Beachhead, Mercer, Shipwreck, Jinx, Quick Kick, Spirit & Cobra Commander

STAR WARS: Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Darth Maul, Darth Talon, Darth Phobos, Ki Adi Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Darth Sion, Serra Keto, Sabine Wren, General Grievous, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti & Mara Jade Skywalker

TMNT: Leonardo, Metal Head/Mecha Turtle, The Shredder, Raphael & April O'Neil

STREETFIGHTER: Ken, Akuma, T-Hawk, Cammy & Adon

MORTAL KOMBAT: Smoke, Chameleon (from trilogy), Noob Saibot, Cyber Smoke, Rain, Sub-Zero, Cyrax, Kabal, Jade, Motaro, Kintaro, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Scarlet, Sheeva & Shao Kahn

DBZ: Yumcha, Tien, (Future) Trunks, Vegeta, Frieza, Videl, Vegeto, Gogeta, Maron & Bulma

TEKKEN: Paul Phoenix, Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama, Julia Chang & Bruce Irving

THE KING OF FIGHTERS: Andy Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Eiji Kisaragi, Ryo Sakazaki, Terry Bogard, Bonnie Jenet, Blue Mary, Yuri Sakazaki, Whip & Joe Higoshi

DARKSTALKERS: Pyron, Bishamon, Demitri & Morrigan

THUNDERCATS: Tygra, Bengali, Panthro, Monkian & Wily Kit

RESIDENT EVIL: Jill Valentine, The Nemesis & Ada Wong

FINAL FIGHT: Guy, Maki, Sodom & Poison

Well my list would be looooooooong xD but I am gonna make it short to just those that I love love love in order in which I love love love them xD

#1 DC's very own Catwoman - this character changed my life and perspective and the fact she loves cats... nothing else I can say xD

#2 Resident evil's Alice and Jill but more Alice loved RE when I was a kid it was 1st horror game I played I grow up on horror movies so me loving RE is no suprise ppl around me are bagging me to not talk about Milla so much xD but I just cant stop it ever since 1st movie was rellesed I was hooked so much that I even have them on Blue Ray ( and I dont have anything that can play Blu Ray xD ) even a pic of her from newspaper in my wallet so yea xD

#3 X MEN's Emma and Jean althou Jean was like my Anthem and Storm was my goddes as I grew up I found myself really distanced from those charactes and 1st time I saw Emma I remmber I was reading Astonishing X-MEN #1 which was my 1st comic book ever and she was cursing xD and I was 10 and shocked but I grew to love her ( back then I thought from cover she has some mental energy circles xD ) and realized that hers and mine personalities are a like, they both also come before Jill

#4 Tomb Raider Lara Croft. There is nothing I can say about her that isnt said already shes been pissing on my nerves for past 12years with her poligons and I still love her xD now thats ture love... yea true

#5 Scooby Doo Daphne... ok this girl right here is so like totally me irl xD like totally xD

#6 Buffy. Her show pretty much helped me over come my childish fears I still love it unlike Charmed which I am ashamed that I thought it was cool now when I see it xDDD

#8 Dragon Age Lelliana, Alister and Morrigan grew to my heart I was devasted when Alister left me -_- **shole

#9 True Blood Sookie and her Friend whom names I forgoten xD. I didnt watch whole show but Sookie always made me like waaa Anna is an amazing actress thats for sure and her friend each time I see her xDD its like bwaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahha omg bwahahahhahaha I love u *hugs TV*

#10 I didnt put them with Catwoman cuz she has a special place in my heart but these DC characters are also the ones that took my breath : Wonder Woman, Raven, Starfire, Nightwing, Barbara Gordon, Poison Ivy ( and almost all Batman villians I hate Batman but I loooooooooove his villians xD exept Joker ppl love him to much so Im sick of him ) Shazam. And of Marvel which I didnt put with Emma and Jean again cuz those 2 have special place in my heart: Rogue, Storm, Cyclops, Psylocke, Blackwidow, Hawkeye, Spiderwoman, Shadowcat, Sage, Scarlet Witch and Iron Man xD (whom before the movie I hated soooo much It made me puke I was forced to watch the movie out of boredom...)

Marvel: Cyclops, Colossus, Emma Frost, Hank Pym, Hawkeye, Silver Surfer, Psylocke, Thor, Angel (WW), Hulk

Marvel Villain: Mr. Sinister

DC: Superman, Aquaman (yes, really), GL Hal, Flash Wally, Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Batman, Guy Gardner

DC Villain: Joker

Kabuki, Shi too.

I like Star Trek and Star Wars, so a bunch from that.

Marvel: Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, Invisible Woman, Storm, Rogue, Polaris, Rachel Grey, Iceman, Human Torch, Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Cyclops (formerly), Angel, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Flash Thompson, Spider-Man

DC: Batman, Barbara Gordon, Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, Huntress

Harry Potter: Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy, Luna Lovegood

Everyone from Disney XD

For marvel I would say Luke Cage.  The hero's for hire version. 
For DC.  Batman.  I love his stories

dc:superman,batman,flash
marvel:hulk,silver surfer,ghostrider
dbz:tien,broly
naruto:naruto,rock lee,gaara
TMNT: Leonardo, Metal Head
TRANSFORMERS:optimus prime
THUNDERCATS:liono,panthero
MORTAL KOMBAT:raiden

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Dc: Batman.

Marvel: X-Men.

MK: Liu Kang

SF: Ryu/ Akuma

TMNT (used to watch it when i was young) Raphael

Metal Gear series: Solid Snake / Gray Fox

Marvel: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Cap, Carnage
DC: THE GOD DAMN BATMAN
Capcom: Jill Valentine, Mega Man, Dante, Ryu
Sega: Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Amy
Nintendo: Mario, Kirby
DBZ: Son Goku
everyone else is okay
Don't mind me, just a Spidey fanatic.

These looks fun!
Marvel: Thor, Punisher, Ghost Rider(he is so metal lml), Wolverine, Dr Doom, Thanos(he is a huge SOAB)
Dc: Not a fan, but Batman :-P
Animes: Sanosuke Sagara, Saito Hajime(Rurouni Kenshin, never see it? You should), Piccolo(he's is smart and badass), Dragon Shiryu( Saint Seiya), L(Death note), Victoria Celas(Hellsing, so hot).
MK: CYRAX, Sub-zero, Shao Kahn.
I'll update this! :-)

I have a lot
MARVEL: Jean and Colossus (my beloved ones) Psylocke, Capi Britain, Capi America, Jubilee, Storm, Cycke, Beast, Professor X, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Wiccan, Hulking, Wolvie, Invisible Woman, Rachel, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Gambit, Hank Pym, Dr Strange, Cable, DareDevil, Iron Fist, Magik, Squirrel Girl, Black Cat, Spiderman, Angel (Warren), and a lot more XD

DC: Batman and the Robins, Catwoman

LORD OF THE RINGS: Gandalf, Radagast, Galadriel, Éowyn, Legolas, Aragorn, Gimli, the 4 hobbits especially Sam, Bilbo, Balin, Saruman, Arwen, Elrond, Théoden, Éomer, Tom Bombadill, and more.

HARRY POTTER: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Molly, Luna, Neville, Lilly, Sirius, Remus and Tonks.

DIVERGENT: Tris, Four, and Christina.

THE HUNGER GAMES: Katniss, Prim, Gale, Peeta, Rue, Johanna and Finnick

SAINT SEIYA: Shun, Hyoga, Shaina, Marin, Aioros, Aioria, Milo, Mu, Shaka, Dohko, Tenma, Sasha, Yato,  Ikki, Alone, etc

YU-GI-OH!: Yugi and Yami Yugi, May, and the friends of Yugi.

MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH: All this 3 girls, especially the blonde and the redhead.

CAPCOM: Ryu, Chun-Li, Cammy.

MK: Sub-Zero, Rain, Kitana, Sonya, Scorpion, Smoke.

and I have a lot of anime Characters, varied.

I could go on but I'll stop here, for now, hahaha
AXM edition team:  :phoenix: :cyclops: :colossus:   :wolverine:

So, I too have favourite characters:D

Marvel: Ultron, Mr. Sinister, Dr. Doom, Magneto.
DC: Martian Manhunter.
TMNT: Shredder, Donatello.
MK: Raiden, Ermac.

marvel: invisible woman,ms marvel,wolverine,jean,emma frost,deadpool,hulk,black widow,iron man,hawkeye,etc.
dc:wonder woman,batman,superman,batgirl,black canary,green arrow,flash,green lantern,hawkwoman,etc.

I prefer characters which are represent the duplexity of human nature, so here is my list :

DC : Batman , Red Hood ( Jason Todd ), Scarecrow( ok ... ok ...I know he is obviously bad ), The Comedian ( Edward Blake ),Rorsach ( maybe Walter Kovacs is the only hero in comic history who has hungarian roots ) V ( that polite man in the Guy Fawkes mask ) ,

Marvel : Wolverine , The Punisher , Daredevil , Hulk , Captain America ( he is the odd man out )

Other : the law enforcement officer of Mega City namely Joseph Dredd a.k.a  Judge Dredd ,  & others ...  ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Marvel: Iron Man Spider-man Hulk Ultron Venom Green Goblin Doc Ock
Star Wars: Every Single Clone Anakin Ahsoka Obi Wan Palpatine
Transformers: Megatron Optimus Starscream Sam
And Batman of course

for me moon knight :moonk: (marvel),hulk :hulk_icon:(marvel),and kid flash (dc),are god but I also like ezio auditore from assasins creed 2