Problems with the site?!

Started by scott summers, February 13, 2011, 10:14AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, is anyone else having problems to login recently? I mean sometimes I can't login, the icons like:  :magneto:  :phoenix:  :storm: dissapear and there are many other problems. Is it just me?

I see all my icons and can log in just fine, thats strange mabe its just you I hasnt happend to me yet

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

thank you. I can see the icons again ( at least for now ).

Yeah, maybe it was just a little problem or something, hopefully it doesnt happen again :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The problem I've been having with the site for a few weeks is very long lags when trying to go to a thread or to a different page in a thread.  It doesn't happen every time, but it happens more and more.  It's happening right now as a matter of fact.  I had to wait 45 seconds for this page to open.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I am, but not all the time, just sometimes it takes a page for ever to load

I was also having problem while signing in , and then while posting replies.The page failed to respond

That has also happend to me aswell!

i'm not having any major troubles just occasionally it takes a long time to post comments. and not just slow internet long time >.<

I know its annoying when it takes for ever!

Quote from: fox456 on February 13, 2011, 07:57PM
The problem I've been having with the site for a few weeks is very long lags when trying to go to a thread or to a different page in a thread.  It doesn't happen every time, but it happens more and more.  It's happening right now as a matter of fact.  I had to wait 45 seconds for this page to open.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
It's the exact same problem I'm (was) having!

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 13, 2011, 09:00PM
i'm not having any major troubles just occasionally it takes a long time to post comments. and not just slow internet long time >.<
Same here.

Pages and posts have been taking a little while lately for me.  I'm wondering if it is maybe because people are using pics for their sig or that they are gif pics.  That's it for me though.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Hmm animated gifs.... lol oh well I think even if it takes alittle bit longer to load or what ever its fine It only annoys me when it takes for ever