Pics from what would have been WATXM Season 2

Started by MarvelFan12345, February 14, 2011, 01:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I recently found some pics from WATXM season 2. The show is still cancelled so don't get too excited but these pics are what would have been in the 2nd season. I only found pics of Jean so I can only share those. I'd love to see more pics of the other characters and areas though.

It's fantastic that she is wearing the 90s costume and with LONG hair!!!!!!!!

I agree I love the long hair. Anyone notice that her civilian costume's shirt has something that looks like the phoenix sash?

that's a interesting detail. Does it mean something?

This makes me sad because I really liked this series and I was upset to find out it got cancelled and we didnt get to see Jean do much, I also love the long hair, it feels more like Jean, and I am glad its her 90's look, does anyone else think she looks like Jean from Evolution?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think it just is there as a homage to Jean's Phoenix costume. And yeah she reminds me of Evolution Jean.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I remember reading that there were also some Magik and Havok pictures, anyone know were i can see them?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I wish but I cant find anything

fantastic pics! Love Jean 90's! Can you found other pictures with other characters?

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on February 14, 2011, 01:45PM
I recently found some pics from WATXM season 2. The show is still cancelled so don't get too excited but these pics are what would have been in the 2nd season. I only found pics of Jean so I can only share those. I'd love to see more pics of the other characters and areas though.

Question, do you know where to find these? I saw them here and then on Shades of Grey but no link to the site

No I don't know the actual link. I got them from Shades of Grey.

Ok thanks any who, I'll ask there also!

Excuse for my silly previous question   midnightphoenix123....

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I would have posted if I found anything, I hope me not posting made me seem rude