X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 18, 2011, 01:20PM
I'm thinking Emma's plot is one of the following.

1) The Cuckoos were impersonating Emma in Jean's mind

2) Mastermind created an illusion of Emma in Jean's mind to mislead the X-Men. (Note that Emma was not standing with Mastermind and the rest of the Hellfire Club)

3) Emma was with the Hellfire Club but unaware of their real actions (hopefully this is not the case because we've seen it before and Emma can't be that dumb and naive to not know their real plans)

4) Emma is just as bad as Mastermind, etc. and is trying to infiltrate the X-Men for whatever reason. In other words she is a villain in disguise (with Emma's comic past this is very likely for this show)

1 of those seems very likely

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think it will be 2 or 4, but the others might be possible. I'm not a big fan of the Cuckoos (to me they are just 3 blonde bimbos who follow Emma around and then constantly b*tch about her) so I'd rather its not number 1.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 18, 2011, 02:14PM
I think it will be 2 or 4, but the others might be possible. I'm not a big fan of the Cuckoos (to me they are just 3 blonde bimbos who follow Emma around and then constantly b*tch about her) so I'd rather its not number 1.

Same here, it will be 2 or 4 for me.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Agreed, although I like the cuckoos, but dont think it was them

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: TheStorm on April 16, 2011, 05:37PM
Thanks for the link, can't wait to watch it!

EDIT :

" His sanity's slipping, telepathy won't get through to him at all. "

Well that was lame. Seems like Cyclops is the strongest. Wouldn't be surprised if they made him stronger than Charles.

Good. It's about time Cyclops got some love :-D
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Quote from: bobbyraw on April 18, 2011, 02:44PM

See, Im not a fan of Cyclops, so I dont really care to much about him, but I know he is not that strong, unless he has some kind of connection with Jean that is helping him

Quote from: bobbyraw on April 18, 2011, 02:44PM

Haha we can have some love for him but that doesn't mean than the others have to be tuned down lol. While I see that most of them has some adjustments (I especially like that Wolverine is NOT the invincible member) I have to say that psychics in general lost most of their power... Jean was controlled by Mastermind (really? a level 5 psychic? even in TAS,  she was able to break his illusion) and Emma was not able to enter into the U-man's mind (seriously she has been mind frying people's brain since she was a student).
Xavier doesn't seem that powerfull either....
Still a very enjoyable show, can't wait for the next episode when they will explore Emma's diamond form <3
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 18, 2011, 03:24PM
Haha we can have some love for him but that doesn't mean than the others have to be tuned down lol. While I see that most of them has some adjustments (I especially like that Wolverine is NOT the invincible member) I have to say that psychics in general lost most of their power... Jean was controlled by Mastermind (really? a level 5 psychic? even in TAS,  she was able to break his illusion) and Emma was not able to enter into the U-man's mind (seriously she has been mind frying people's brain since she was a student).
Xavier doesn't seem that powerfull either....
Still a very enjoyable show, can't wait for the next episode when they will explore Emma's diamond form <3

Exactly, I don't hate Cyke, but seriosly, Wolverine and Storm are stronger than him.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: TheStorm on April 18, 2011, 03:48PM
Exactly, I don't hate Cyke, but seriosly, Wolverine and Storm are stronger than him.

They both are, but Wolverine had his own show, and is always the star so he wont seem to strong in this. And Storm should be more strong, but Cyke I dont really care for

April 18, 2011, 06:49PM #189 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:52PM by P.Frost
I watched the show today and its really good, and I am glad that Cyclops Finally got his big 5 minutes xD and Yes Storm and Logan are stronger but I can imagine X-MEN without all of them tbh but I cant imagine X-MEN without Cyclops.
And well as long as Psychic's go I think that its needed that they have kinda puted them down cuz Telepathy is such a big power and all 3 of main Telepaths ( Emma, Jean and Xavier ) would basically be untouchable by any ordinary or not so ordinary human being, and thats not very good for the plot and the "drama" so them being not so powerfull and kinda slow ( after all Telepathy in my opinion should take some sort of concentration that would make u weak and open for other attacks while u concentrate ) so thats cool for the show cuz other characters can fill that spot. I am also glad Wolverine is in the background ( like in Evolution ) ok we get it he is unbeatable but come on! There soooo many great X-MEN with much better Stories then his
and they didnt even get enough screentime even in the movie. But wtf is with Storm O_o I dont like how they did her at all ( ok she also needs time to do her powers thats fine ) But Storm is a calm and strong person not the cute Japanesse girl O_o... But I like her looks thou Very modern and a good mix of movie/xtreme.
Oh and even thou I am a Jean fan I am kinda sick of all the phoenix Chocolate egg in every movie/cartoon/game ok she is the Phoenix we get it -_- lets just get over with it so she can just be normal Jean again.... Or dead...

But show is great nonetheless and I cant wait for 4th EP : D

Emma For Life  :emmafrost:

Everything America does with japanese characters = suckish
Everything Japan does with American characters = freaking uber epic

How is this fair? :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

http://www.gogoanime.com/x-men-episode-4

here's episode 4 with English subs

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Just watched the 3rd and 4th episodes and they have been very interesting. I love how everything really relates to the comics. Scott and Logan both care for Jean enough to kill Emma while Storm is against this (since she is against killing) and Beast is the most wise in the situation. For a brief moment we see the catty relationship with Emma and Storm but I don't think we will be seeing it again. Emma's feelings towards Armor seem genuine but I have a strong feeling she isn't telling the truth about Jean. You can kinda get the vibe that she is hiding something so I'm curious to see her involvement there.

This U-Men situation is also very perplexing. I still am curious about who the cyborg man was as well as the weird doctor guy was. The cyborg may be dead but I'm sure the doctor will be back. I'm also getting the feeling that David Haller/Legion will be involved. I think Legion is the kid from Xavier's dreams and the woman was Moira who might be his mom in this show. The David Haller Syndrome name would also make sense if Legion had problems with his powers. I think the other institute that Xavier mentions to Armor was where Legion used to be and now the U-Men have him and Legion is the person who is blocking Cerebro.

OOH I can't wait for the next episode.  It seems like it will be the start of a progression.  Also I love Hisako's x-men uniform.  I also can't wait to see the parts about Emma's childhood.  I loved the reference to the prof's son legion (david Haller), and his multiple personality disorder (or many secondary mutations as they say that made him insane).  I also found it kind-of funny how they said that DHS/secondary mutation's were rare, yet they had 2 people that day that had secondary mutations.  I wonder also if the whole going insane thing with secondary mutations will play a role in jean's death, since she was a telekinetic and a telepathic which is a very rare combo, and they are 2 mutations.....

@marvelfan123345 in the preview of the next episode though they talked about how Emma will allow the Prof to open her mind to stop cycke's distrust, so I don't really know if Emma is/was a part of Jean's death.  Also that would make sense with that kid in the Prof's visions being legion.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/