X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Storm sounds very much Halle Berryish, Jennifer Hale plays Jean's voice, she played her in MVC3 and in WATX. But all in all, they all sound ok to me.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

My favorite so far has been Jean's voice, then once again, I play alot of mvc3 and im kinda used to the voice, so im glad she voiced Jean again

storms voice was meh, kinda expected it to be a more powerful voice, but I can live with it

Can't wait to hear Emma and Mastermind ;)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yeah I agree, Storm is nothing like she ought to sound like. I'm pretty sure Marvel hates her these days to be honest.

Jean's voice is amazing though. I loved Hale in WATXM and MvC3 so I'm glad she is reprising the role again! Apperantly Jean is one of Jennifer Hale's fav characters to play :)

September 16, 2011, 10:24AM #229 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:26AM by White Queen
I like Storm's voice. Halle Berry did a great job as her in the X-Men Movie Triology

I hope Emma's voice actress is Bobby Holliday from X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends II Rise of Apocolypse

Well it is announced about the voice actors for the English Dub of the Anime

Steven Blum - Wolverine
    Scott Porter - Cyclops
    Laura Bailey - Hisako's Mother
    Troy Baker - Sublime
    Cam Clarke - Professor X
    Benjamin Diskin - TBA
    Jennifer Hale - Jean Grey
    Ali Hillis - Emma Frost
    Danielle Nicolet - Storm
    Stephanie Sheh - Armor
    Keith Silverstein - TBA
    Michael Sinterniklaas - Hisako's Father
    Karen Strassman - TBA
    Fred Tatasciore - Beast
    Travis Willingham - Mastermind
    Dave Wittenberg - Kick

NOTE: Steven Blum, Fred Tatasciore, and Jennifer Hale reprise their roles from Wolverine and the X-Men.

There already on the 3rd episode or so I believe

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

fred tatasciore always plays the monsterish types. he's been Solomon Grundy, Hulk, Bane, Megatron. It will be nice to see him play a monster with that whole lot of intelligence and eloquence for once.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Hmm.. hopefully this Ali Hills will do Emma justice... then again, given that Emma in the Anime is a softer, warmer Emma, having the old British style voice that Bobby and Keri brought might just seem inappropriate.

I haven't been tracking the English dub since I find that most English dubs have a tendency to ruin the original Japanese dialogue (i.e. Sailor Moon series is a great example), so does anyone know where they're at in terms of airing?
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

Episode 5 just aired yesterday

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

What channel is this on? :D

Quote from: Me on November 26, 2011, 03:53PM
What channel is this on? :D

G4 I believe, Idk if it's different for anyone else though

Dang it.!! Direct tv canceled g4 :o nooooooooooooooooo! D:

Quote from: Me on November 28, 2011, 03:49PM
Dang it.!! Direct tv canceled g4 :o nooooooooooooooooo! D:

I know, I have Direct Tv also, I haven't watched any of them yet :(