Previous topic - Next topic
 :blush: OMG, she's (Armor) cute.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

No! This looks terrible! Anime these days is so contrived, and the "art" is just a rehash of old styles by "artists" trained in factories. They need to leave the American Licenses alone... We have all seen what happens when Americans and the Japanese try to mix animation... You get Avatar, and Naruto...

This ruined my day.

You didnt have to commet if you didnt like it lol, Im pretty sure everyone here does or is at least interested in it someway and I think if these small seasons are good they may lead to something more!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Will they speak english or japanese..? :s (hope english!)

Japanese first but it will get English dubbed after words

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

hopefully japanese. it always just ends up funny when it's in dubbed into english. i can live with subtitles.

Im pretty sure it will be both because I have seen the Iron man in Japense and I saw something somewhere saying comeing soon to G4 Iron Man anime so that must mean English

I'm not an anime fan, so i'll be skipping this one. I'm just glad they havent given up on doing X-Men cartoons.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Im glad they didnt give up on X-Men cartoons aswell, although I wish they could keep them around a little bit longer!

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on March 12, 2011, 02:59PM
I'm not an anime fan, so i'll be skipping this one. I'm just glad they havent given up on doing X-Men cartoons.
Same here.

The user airdreams from the CBR forums posted this, the first screenshot with Emma and Jean... YESSIR! Emma is with the X-men! Also looks like Jean is with full Phoenix powers here!
Now I'm officially excited about this lol, can't wait to see the first epic fight against the Hellfire CLub :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I can see emma. But is jean that spot in the light? near storm and scott's arm?

Yup, Jean must be the flaming entity near Storm ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm not really excited about this, probably because I could never imagine X-Men and Anime mixing, but whatever.
I just hope they dub it over with English voices, I really like Jennifer Hale as Jean from MVC3, she was great, I hated that MUA1 and MUA2 voice, didn't sound a thing like Jean.
Storm's MVC3 was good too.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Wow, if that is Jean, wouldn't this be a first with them working together in a cartoon? And you sure that's Jean and not that new japanese character?