X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The new Japanese character? You mean Armor? She is in the show, unless I missed something lol I hope we get to see some Jean, and not just flash backs :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, that's who I meant... so... I guess that's Jean lol. I didn't know it was Armor that was in it.

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 07:55PM
Yeah, that's who I meant... so... I guess that's Jean lol. I didn't know it was Armor that was in it.

Lol! Unless Armor has a special power that we dont know about...

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 07:43PM
Wow, if that is Jean, wouldn't this be a first with them working together in a cartoon? And you sure that's Jean and not that new japanese character?

Mmm yeah it would be the first time lol, they should do it in New X-men they did it and were basically the best characters on Morrison's run.
Mmm now that you mention it, I'm looking at the picture and it also looks like the preview pictures from Armor...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Are you saying Jean and Emma working together? I always thought they should even when I do fan fic and stuff they do, like I have my own fan fic X-Men show and im on season 14 now lol and they have always worked together Emma was the leader of the X-Men, but when Jean returns, She always steps down and lets Jean lead, with her and Storm right behind, and Kitty behind them, because its all girls lol I always like them better, Prof is mixed with Shadow king in the Astral Plans, and who knows where everyone else is, wow sorry for getting off topic XD anyway....

Quote from: whiteking on March 27, 2011, 08:00PM
Mmm yeah it would be the first time lol, they should do it in New X-men they did it and were basically the best characters on Morrison's run.
Mmm now that you mention it, I'm looking at the picture and it also looks like the preview pictures from Armor...

See... It would make sense. They've already shown Cyclops at a grave, but she could die later in the show or somethin' who knows...

@midnightphoenix123
Yeah, that's what I meant. lol Sorry...

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 08:07PM
See... It would make sense. They've already shown Cyclops at a grave, but she could die later in the show or somethin' who knows...

@midnightphoenix123

I didnt know if it was Jean and Emma or Jean and Phoenix lol :p im stupid

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 27, 2011, 08:03PM
Are you saying Jean and Emma working together? I always thought they should even when I do fan fic and stuff they do, like I have my own fan fic X-Men show and im on season 14 now lol and they have always worked together Emma was the leader of the X-Men, but when Jean returns, She always steps down and lets Jean lead, with her and Storm right behind, and Kitty behind them, because its all girls lol I always like them better, Prof is mixed with Shadow king in the Astral Plans, and who knows where everyone else is, wow sorry for getting off topic XD anyway....

Yup I'm talking about Emma and Jean. I think both can work well together but not as leaders, Emma would never let Jean to take the lead and Jean would never accept Emma's decitions... so I guess their dynamic could be like Emma and Storm in Astonishing X-men (with bitchy comments between both) ^^

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 08:07PM

@midnightphoenix123

Yes, Jean will be dead that's a fact, but I though that the scan was from the first episodes when (according to the official site) the X-men battle the hellfire club and Jean dies on that battle.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Oh! ok... That makes more sense. Then yeah, that has to be Jean, cause I don't think Armor's power's would look like that... lol.

Lol I know they would never work like that, but what ever lol and I wonder if it will be like a flash back episode but we dont find out its a flash back or dream untill the end after Jean dies or if it will be a real part of the show then flash forward

Jean may be dead but with her who knows. By the 2nd episode she may be back in time for the pic Whiteking posted.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 28, 2011, 01:07PM
Jean may be dead but with her who knows. By the 2nd episode she may be back in time for the pic Whiteking posted.

True, we can only hope!

I think Cyke, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, and Emma make a great Astonishing. And Armor if she counts as an official member. Hopefully we get one more character (a male preferably. We already have enough females on the team for a catfight which is likely to happen when you get Emma and practically any other female together).

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 28, 2011, 05:19PM
I think Cyke, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Beast, and Emma make a great Astonishing. And Armor if she counts as an official member. Hopefully we get one more character (a male preferably. We already have enough females on the team for a catfight which is likely to happen when you get Emma and practically any other female together).

Actually that's the current Astonishing team, minus Jean that is somewhere else... and you are wrong, in Astonishing X-men the 3 females on the team (Emma, Storm and Armor) has a great relationship. You can actually notice that there's a good friendship between Emma and Storm.
Phoenix Endsong #5

They do make a great Astonishing because everyone there (minus Jean) is a part of the Astonishing X-Men. And Jean does seem like the type of person who would be on the team which is why she is included on Astonishing in many fanworks plus in What If? Astonishing x-Men.

Well I wouldn't say good friendship between Emma and Storm. More of a playful relationship. However in another recent X-Book (I think UXM) they did have a huge arguement and seemed like the exact opposite of good friends. If I find that pic again I'll post it here because they were literally steaming Also when I referred to the catfight I meant in the anime show, not the comics. I doubt if Emma (and Jean) are part of the roster that Emma will start off chummy with everybody. She will likely get into may verbal fights with others like Ororo and as the season goes by they will start to warm up to her. I wasn't referring to a catfight in the current comics.