X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok so I think everyone here knows about Madhouse working with Marvel, we have Iron Man already, Wolverine started, and X-Men coming soon and I found a trailer http://nerdreactor.com/2011/02/18/holy-s-x-men-anime-teaser-hits-the-net/ So far it looks pretty good, I could see Cyclops, Storm, Prof, Wolverine and maybe Beast although that might have just been wolverine again

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

of course. another astonishing based cyclops skin. not a terrible design, but really that is starting to feel a bit overused >.<

February 19, 2011, 11:05AM #2 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 11:07AM by whiteking
Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 19, 2011, 10:30AM
of course. another astonishing based cyclops skin. not a terrible design, but really that is starting to feel a bit overused >.<

It is indeed overused...

Any news of who will be on the roster?? I've only seen Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine and Beast.

QuoteThe X-Men are reunited following the death of a teammate, and are summoned by Charles Xavier to Japan following the abduction of Hisako Ichiki (Armor).  There, they confront the U-Men, a lunatic cult that steals and transplants mutant organs to further strengthen their own army, and the battle for justice is on.

It appears that will be based on Astonishing X-men and so I would expect Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde and Colossus as well.

http://marvel.com/news/story/14894/first_look_blade_x-men_anime_logos
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

QuoteIt appears that will be based on Astonishing X-men and so I would expect Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde and Colossus as well.
to me it looks more like a mashup of the new x-men (u-men depress me >.<) and astonishing storylines so maybe we'll get some casandra, jean and/or xorn mixed in.

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 19, 2011, 11:11AM
to me it looks more like a mashup of the new x-men (u-men depress me >.<) and astonishing storylines so maybe we'll get some casandra, jean and/or xorn mixed in.

Jean seems an obvious choice because her fan base. I'm not sure about Xorn and Cassandra Nova (since the U-men will be the main foes).
Now...who will be the dead teammate?
I say Jean, since in the trailer, Cyclops is looking to a grave and he's holding a red necklace.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

OMG! Will she die again?!

it's like the more mature, less wolverine-centric version of watx that everyone's been asking for XD

Quote from: Ariel on February 19, 2011, 03:39PM
OMG! Will she die again?!

I'm not sure, I think that MAYBE she will be the fallen hero, because of Cyclops scenes on the video.

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 19, 2011, 03:43PM
it's like the more mature, less wolverine-centric version of watx that everyone's been asking for XD

I know, it looks really cool (especially Storm ;))
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yes, loved the fact that cyclops (ttrue leader of the x-men) is the first that appears in the trailer.

This Looks FREAKIN' AWESOME.

I hope emma and kitty are in here.

I like how the x-men look in manga/anime form, especially storm and cyke.

I like how it looks more mature.  Also I REALLY hope that wolverine isn't center-stage like usual.  It's not that I don't like his character, it's just that it annoys me how people always see him as like the main person of the x-men and marvel, and how it's like if he's gone, then there's no x-men.  But still like I said, it looks cool!
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

It does look so good! I hope Jean isnt dead, Ill be so mad!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

you know cyclops out of the astonishing costume is actually pretty damn sexy (even to a mostly straight guy like me XD)

Very true Deedooo! at first I was like how does he have long hair and in the first part he didnt, and then I was like oh wait hood XD

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 19, 2011, 08:37PM
you know cyclops out of the astonishing costume is actually pretty damn sexy (even to a mostly straight guy like me XD)

It's anime ladies and gentlemen... most of the main characters are always portrayed as "pretty damn sexy" ;D
Phoenix Endsong #5