X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Jean's death is pretty predictable. The show seems nice but feels way to similar to WATXM and the story seems predictable. Jean died and the X-Men break up. They start over without Cyke and battle countless foes, not realizing that this is all the plan of the Inner Circle. By the end Jean resurrects and she and her X-Friends avenge her murder and finally defeat their great enemies, the Inner Circle.

This is pretty much WATX, but anime and with a few things changed like costumes, jean's death, and Emma :( Oh well I'll still watch it, cant go wrong with X-Men right?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 02, 2011, 02:49PM
Jean's death is pretty predictable. The show seems nice but feels way to similar to WATXM and the story seems predictable. Jean died and the X-Men break up. They start over without Cyke and battle countless foes, not realizing that this is all the plan of the Inner Circle. By the end Jean resurrects and she and her X-Friends avenge her murder and finally defeat their great enemies, the Inner Circle.

Hmm apparently the Inner circle will only appear on the beginning and nothing more, since the main foes are the U-men.
Jean's death is pretty predictable since the writers on marvel decided that an "epic" death as the Phoenix is a cool way to end a story arc (even if it's the 4th of 5th time that happens ¬¬'). Now everyone assume that if an X-men is going to die and resurrect it will be her... blame writers lol ^^
I hope that they leave the Phoenix story line in peace, and go to something new, that's why I'm not that dissapointed with the U-men thing, because at least is different from the other x-cartoons.
I still have faith in this one, mostly because I'm a fan of the anime/manga style and also because it seems that this wont be focused on Wolverine (unlike WATX)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Well I would hope it didnr focus on Wolverine as he did get his own show right before this so that wouldnt make sense at all

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

WHY?! WHY does jean aways have to die?! She already died one billion times! WHY again????

Because they hate us!

Quote from: whiteking on March 02, 2011, 04:51PM
Hmm apparently the Inner circle will only appear on the beginning and nothing more, since the main foes are the U-men.
Jean's death is pretty predictable since the writers on marvel decided that an "epic" death as the Phoenix is a cool way to end a story arc (even if it's the 4th of 5th time that happens ¬¬'). Now everyone assume that if an X-men is going to die and resurrect it will be her... blame writers lol ^^
I hope that they leave the Phoenix story line in peace, and go to something new, that's why I'm not that dissapointed with the U-men thing, because at least is different from the other x-cartoons.
I still have faith in this one, mostly because I'm a fan of the anime/manga style and also because it seems that this wont be focused on Wolverine (unlike WATX)
I agree about the U-Men. Glad to finally see them.

BTW MidnightPhoenix, I don't think they hate us. Marvel put Jean in MUA2 and for MVC3, Capcom nominated marvel characters and Marvel accepted them so that means that means that they said yes to Jean. They just don't seem to want her here on in 616 (they put her in the new AOA and Age of X)

Well, still, it doesnt make up for the fact that in both WATX and this shes turns out dead! Oh well hopefully they figure out how stupid they are beeing about keeping her dead and killing her all the time!

Wow, Those are pretty cool. So these gonna be new skins too? lol

Woohoo! I like it! And... can't wait!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Scott's a girl...............Okay................

Ororo, Logan and Hank look pretty good, though (I don't really know what Armor's supposed to look like).
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Shes supposed to look pretty much just like that

Quote from: bobbyraw on March 08, 2011, 09:02PM
Scott's a girl...............Okay................
it's japan, what else could you expect? haha no but really in anime only real men look like girls XD

On the contrary I  love the appearance of men in Anime. Let it is too womanly and soft, but all guys are beautiful!

and ☞Dædooo ☜,

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on March 08, 2011, 09:14PM
it's japan, what else could you expect? haha no but really in anime only real men look like girls XD

nice joke!:)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †