X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wait, only 12 episodes ,I wonder why ?

QuoteWait, only 12 episodes ,I wonder why ?
I was disappointed too. Things are going to be interesting so I wonder why they did not make at least 20 episodes
they will not be able to develop the scenario and the relations of the characters
I find that it is too short  :(

All the shows only have 12 episodes, but they could always make another season!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ahh yes that's true let's hope so but I hope that they will not make like WAXM!

Sorry to disapoint you all but they wont make another season. Once they have released the 12 episode ( the last one ) they are starting the Blade Anime ( which is the last Anime of the Anime Series Collection ) But who knows, someone might make a new X-Men Animated Tv Show. I hope :-)

June 18, 2011, 05:33PM #216 Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:41AM by Ace
Thank God for this! I saw Episode 2 on Youtube and had the darnest time finding it. Thanks for all the links.

EDIT: OMG! I can't wait for episode 12. There are certain things I don't like about it, and certain things love; overall, it's a like for the entire series.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

I cant wait for Ep 12 too

June 25, 2011, 06:54AM #218 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:17AM by Ace
Not to spoil anything, but there are some very surprising cameos on episode twelve.

FYI, the raw version is still up; dub will probably be posted later tonight.

EDIT: Even though it's the last episode, stay and watch after the credits.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

It doesnt mean the anime might continue, its already over Blade Anime is starting soon. X-Men Anime is finally aired all of its episodes.

Oh I know that. I just thought it was nice they threw in that teaser knowing full well they won't follow-up on it.

I know no one has posted here in a little while, but I had decided to watch an episode since I stopped at like episode 4 because I didn't have time to watch the series, but as I was searching, I found this........................ english voice preview!:

I didn't really like storm's voice too much, and cycke was ok to me but I think beast, prof x, wolverine and jean voices were great.  And I like the fact that wolvie was voice by the guy that voiced wolverine in wolverine and the x-men (at least I think it is his voice)

http://www.youtube.com/v/wBtdx9tbGYo?

MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I love it! I love everyones voice! I do agree Storm's voice is strange, I actually really like it, but its not fitting for Storm it sounds like it could also be Jean.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 08, 2011, 02:46PM
I love it! I love everyones voice! I do agree Storm's voice is strange, I actually really like it, but its not fitting for Storm it sounds like it could also be Jean.

Yeah same here, it isn't that I don't like storm's voice, but I don't think it fits her.  I thought the same thing you did about how it could be a voice that I can see Jean having
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on September 08, 2011, 04:11PM
Yeah same here, it isn't that I don't like storm's voice, but I don't think it fits her.  I thought the same thing you did about how it could be a voice that I can see Jean having

I know right? She doesn't even have her little acsent in there its like the actress for Jean is also playing Storm and just changed her voice alittle bit :/