My artworks! I take requests! - Ariel and Mermax!

Started by scott summers, February 20, 2011, 12:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
MAKE SURE TO CHECK MY DEVIANTART PAGE: http://jean-grey-phoenix.deviantart.com/

My full collection:
I drawed the someones!

Icons:

You can color this ones:
When you color it, give me credits!

Both are great Jean looks really good, what do you use to do this?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I love gimp! lol, any way you should do one of the Jean's from WATX2 in her civillian clothes! and maybe make one out of those pics and make a phoenix type look if possible

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm finishing an artwork of Ariel on that "stone" where she sings "part of your world".

Sweet, thats a good picture!

Cant wait thats a beautiful picture!

I finished! I'm turning on y computer 'cause I'm using my laptop and I need my scanner.

First (no colors) version:

PART OF THAT WORLD!

I love to draw and this is a good picture, I wish I had a scanner to put all my pictures up online

No prob!