My artworks! I take requests! - Ariel and Mermax!

Started by scott summers, February 20, 2011, 12:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yay!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

"A colored part of your world" ^^

looks really good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

the next one is going to be WATX Jean in normal clothes!

your welcome, and I cant wait!

Watx jean: Street Gear!

Hope you like it!

She looks amazing! here is my WATX Jean although I did mine in paint and I had to redo some lines :/ I used gimp for the tk/tp effects around her hands

thank you! yours look good too. but I think you should make the Tk effects pink and blue!

is that on gimp and which effect is it?

Here is 90's turned to phoenix

Dark Phoenix the same effect around her hands is also around her eyes

yeah, it's on gimp. I don't know how to explain you cause the gimp version I use is in portuguese!

ahh ill try to figure it out!

OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!ALL pic are so cool!!! WELL DONE Ariel. You are genius!!!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †