My artworks! I take requests! - Ariel and Mermax!

Started by scott summers, February 20, 2011, 12:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@Midnight phoenix - You should put your pics in your marvel ladies pics topic
Here is another painting for my dear Ariel:

All the work on this thread is beautiful!

Quote from: Ariel on February 21, 2011, 10:49AM
@Midnight phoenix - You should put your pics in your marvel ladies pics topic
Here is another painting for my dear Ariel:

Yeah I can do that, and the pic looks good! How do you color like that where it doesnt go over the lines and it looks so good?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't know how to explain, I just do it!! XD

Ok I figured it out, but now I cant make it change colors it just stays on 1 color :/ lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

thank you, you mean like a fiery/cosmic color right?

My fav couple 4ever:
I'm very proud of this one. I figured out how to give a king of glowing effect to ariel's hair, tail and bikini and to eric's hair and boots!

It all looks good, but what I ment above was how you color them but it doesnt go over the lines I figured that out just not how to change the color of it, but again this pic is amazing!

Amazing job!!!! brilliant!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 21, 2011, 05:19PM
It all looks good, but what I ment above was how you color them but it doesnt go over the lines I figured that out just not how to change the color of it, but again this pic is amazing!
I use a kind of water paint then make it better...

Eric, go ahead and kiss the girl!!

I love the glow its amazing!