New Marvel Figures

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 20, 2011, 03:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

First class jean's face looks ugly...
But the others are nice!

Thats ok I still buy Jean's any way XD

Love the oick but not all
Quote from: Ariel on February 20, 2011, 04:02PM
First class jean's face looks ugly...
But the others are nice!

Ariel is right

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Yeah her face is like the DP one but I'll still buy it. Go Jott! I'll get the FF one too.

I know I want both of those, the jean one and the FF one

More marvel products (not figures exactly). More marvel minimates.

With First Class coming out it seems as though Marvel really wants to represent the real First Class, mainly Scott and Jean. I'll certainly buy this as well.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 minimates. From the pic it seems as though Jean and Zero will be paired together. I'll buy it for Jean (now we finally have a raptor for Jean. Yay!) and Zero is a great addition.

I love minimates I want them all XD I saw another site and a lot of the MVC3 people are getting turned into minimates now if we could just get a figure line!

February 23, 2011, 03:17PM #9 Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 03:23PM by MarvelFan12345
I hope they make one for Storm as well. She needs her moden costume for the minimate line. Also found it interesting that Jean has the most minimates from the group of marvel females. She beats other popular females like Storm, Invisible Woman, Rogue, etc. Her complete minimate list is..

Ultimate
New X-Men
Dark Phoenix
Original
X-Factor
Phoenix
Marvel vs Capcom 3
90s
Black Queen
X3
X3 Dark Phoenix
AOA
First Class

Now we just need Marvel Girl, Revolution, and Inferno X-Factor. And revamps of Dark Phoenix and White Phoenix.

Doesnt she have X3 already? Or did you mean they need to redo them?

Oh sorry I accidentally put them on the bottom. I'll fix that. I think it is interesting though that the minimate company sees how popular Jean is. However I doubt even Jean's amount of minimates are rivalling Wolverine and Spider-Man's numbers lol.

I know they have like a million lol

Love the marvel minimates!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †