dlc question

Started by snowflakemeho, December 25, 2009, 05:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yea, specifically this post
QuoteI checked yesterday on the EU store and there are 3 DLC in the MUA2 section , 1 is the compatibility pack (free) , 1 is playable Juggernaut at €1.99 and the other is 5 playable characters pack (cable,carnage,psylocke,magneto,black panther) at €9.99.

Well, dang. The Xbox has this thing called "lets be evil and not put up everything to every region". AKA, last time I checked, there are different things in Hungary, different things in the USA, different things in Germany and so on. BTW, I checked all three of these regions, maybe they have the DLC up too, but no. So, mostlikely, this "glitch" is only on PS3. So, again, dang.

Quote from: Arclight on February 03, 2011, 03:02PM
Are you sure? I just purchased it today from the German PSN.

Yes, I'm 100% sure. Neither direct search for "Marvel" as a keyword, nor browsing in the PS3 add-on cathegory brought anything up. If you purchased it, you might tell us where to look.
Being from Czech Republic, I'm fairly certain I also use the Europian mutation of PSN.

February 22, 2011, 06:45AM #18 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:26PM by Arclight
It may have been taken down again. I'll check and reply in a few minutes.

Edit: Still there on the UK and DE store.

And is there a way for non UK/DE person to access those?

I know, that this is for the PS3, but do you know any Xbox 360 users, who has it up the same way you do on your PS3?