Oblivion

Started by rainy_de_lunche, June 11, 2007, 05:36PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wondering if anyone else plays Oblivion. Ive recently started and there are some relly impressive mods, (not to take away from this crew cuz u guys are amazing) but they have some total conversion mods and stuff that have been worked on for more then a year. :applause:

I got the game and some of the mods but haven't played but very little the graphics are amazing though.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I'm scared to get it because I don't like first person shooters.  Although I was told you can play it in third person also, first/third person hybrid games usually have terrible animations because of the effort to add both.  You win some, you lose some.  I might break down and get it once it hits the $20 range though, so I'm not out too much money if I end up not liking it.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

So, based on your experience with Oblivion, should I expect Fallout 3 to be a good game?

Quote from: cvc on June 11, 2007, 05:50PMthe graphics are amazing though.

Yeah I know! My friend has it for the 360, and we take turns using our character.

Quote from: Burning Rage on June 11, 2007, 06:17PM
I'm scared to get it because I don't like first person shooters.  Although I was told you can play it in third person also, first/third person hybrid games usually have terrible animations because of the effort to add both.  You win some, you lose some.  I might break down and get it once it hits the $20 range though, so I'm not out too much money if I end up not liking it.

this is kinda true aabout the animations...the jump animation is really bad. but it is still a pretty fun game especially with all the modding that goes on.

i used to play it a year ago, never finished it though...cool game nonetheless really worth it if you are an rpg fan..... but still there was nothing better then guild wars with its expansions :)
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

all sorts of stuff, its really modder friendly. people make stuff like weapons out of lord of the rings and stuff. and there are a few projects that people have been doing for almost a year like "the ocean mod"...
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Oblivion_Ocean_Mod/index.php

recently i found a mod with FF7 weapons that are pretty cool

Is there a Wolverine Mod? Does it have an Extreme? Can you port it to PSP?

...this game isnt available on PSP...this isnt MUA either if thats what has u confused. this is in the "Off-topic" section because it has nothing to do with modding MUA.

Quote from: Gevth on June 13, 2007, 07:22PM
Sorry, was just trying to be funny, but I guess it wasn't.
hehe made me chuckle  :chuckle:

YEAH OBLIVION IS EPIC! but my pc cant run skyrim  :bawling: :bawling:

please dont bump a thread from 2007.  Next time just start a new thread.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it