The character whom you hate and why (x-men)

Started by Rogue, November 17, 2010, 10:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RogueDW331 on January 30, 2011, 05:35AM
^ Im so upset now. lmao jk

I love the X-Men, but like most people, I agree with Wolverine being overrated. If you notice in the cartoons, there are more episodes that are based on his past or what he's going through. Like noone knows... He's like the never-ending soap opera. lol. And in the movies, I'm sorry, but I hate Storm. She went from being so mature and quiet, to bein a rude, stuck up...you know what. That annoyed me. But the one chracter I REALLY hate, is MOJO! He's so disgusting...and I hate watching him on the cartoons...he freaks me out. lol.

I hate Mojo too, he disgusts me (and he recently returned in Astonishing Spider-man/Wolverine). And i hate Daken, he disgusts me too, almost the same like Mojo

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Jean. Stay dead.
The reason why I don't hate wolverine is because he lived for ages and his "past" can be filled with whatever.

Modok. The f*** is that. A flying big fat head with shrimpy arms and legs.
Sugarman. How does he fit in with superhero stuff? Same with Mojo.

Many people don't love Jean. I think that it because of a subject line, her death and etc, but not because of Jean as character. Matbe I am mistaken. But personally I love her.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on February 08, 2011, 10:25PM
Many people don't love Jean. I think that it because of a subject line, her death and etc, but not because of Jean as character. Matbe I am mistaken. But personally I love her.

Yeah resurrection and deaths are a huge factor in why many people dislike her. Another is that people consider Jean a goody-goody although she is really not. (well not always)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on February 09, 2011, 01:36PM
Yeah resurrection and deaths are a huge factor in why many people dislike her. Another is that people consider Jean a goody-goody although she is really not. (well not always)

Yeah you're right!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

March 02, 2011, 09:13PM #35 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 12:04PM by bobbyraw
I'm gonna give this topic a bit of a bump because it looks like its dying, but it really did entertain me.

I didn't really like Psylocke after the whole Crimson Dawn thing. Her personality kind of changed a bit and I didn't quite like it (and her costume around 2000 sucked).

Hate Professor X  :xavier: !!!!!! There were a couple of periods where I wish someone had gutted the guy (or at least punched his head in) - usually the times when he's driving them super hard in the danger room and yelling at them for minor mistakes. I hated his guts during that period (2000) just before they found out that wolverine was a fake and the real Wolverine had been turned into Death.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."