Resident Evil Series

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 26, 2011, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on April 03, 2011, 08:36PM
i'll have live for a month. i dont think we can afford a gold membership.

I think you can get a free gold membership for a month when you first sign up, but either way cant you play online? im not sure, but if you can get the free gold for a month then I can help you that way, if not I will help you on here

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah. the first month is free. but once i go to silver, i wont be able to play online games. i can chat online though. (Makes no sense... lol)

I know its stupid, but yeah when Im home I would be glad to help!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ey guys, you defenitly have to play Resident Evil 5, i really recommend it. i Unlocked The Mercenaries Mode already and i'm using Jill Valentine.

Im so happy, My RE collection is growing! Already I own Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Code Veroinca X, Resident Evil Outbreak, and Resident Evil Dead Aim! But just this weekend I got Resident Evil Outbreak File #2, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis for Ps1, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil Survivor, and Dino Stalker and although Dino Crisis isnt really Resident evil it is close, and Dino Stalker is in the light gun RE series plus Dino Crisis so It counts :D

RE Merc 3D will be in 3DS, as well Revelations demo.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Hey, does Winds pro work as a 3DS emulator too? since it's a DS emulator it should emulate 3DS games too.

Im not sure, but I have a 3DS now so I can but the 2 games, I hope they are good, but hope we can Emulate them to because playing them on the comptuer would be fun, but the 3D is kick butt!

Is 3Ds out yet ? I'm not sure

Quote from: Perfect-Witch on April 25, 2011, 03:05PM
Is 3Ds out yet ? I'm not sure

Yes, unless you live somewhere else where it may have yet to be released

Quote from: Perfect-Witch on April 25, 2011, 03:19PM
i live in the USA btw

Ok then yes it is out

I saw a Trailer of a new movie of Resident Evil! it's Resident Evil Damnation! starring: Leon S. Kennedy!, i'll send you a trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SnGd1kRCVo

Doesnt it look amazing! Rumors have it that the guy in the end is Billy Coen and Rebecca Chambers might be in it!

Great! i thought the guy in the end is Jack Krauser!