Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It looka very cool! I like the fishnets!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow!! That's look awesome!!! I love the BIG X on her chest 

lol thanks, and it's uploaded to the first post.

I had the x real small, but it's always so small, so I wanted it different. And I didn't want her so covered up like she usually is, so that's where the fishnets came in lol.

oh wow she looks amah-zing..gotta love those fishnets!<3

Thanks ya'll. lol. Hopefully you'll like my Gambit I do next... (My first male skin...  0_o )

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 25, 2011, 12:34PM
Thanks ya'll. lol. Hopefully you'll like my Gambit I do next... (My first male skin...  0_o )

Dun dun dun lol im sure it will turn out great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

LMAO I like the duns. lol. That made my day.

I'm done with his, I didn't do much editing, just changed colors and messed with his arms. But yeah, I used WinterSoldiers skin...but unfortanetly I can't figure out the code to hide his gun. So as soon as I figure that out, I'll release it... (And it goes so well with Rogue :)

Nevermind, figured it out. lol.

Updatin first post now.

oh my aren't they the hawtess X-couple on the planet or what?:D
Snatching 'em!

lol I know right. Their tryin' to show some skin... lol

I'm doing Jean, Cyclops and Emma tomorrow.

Gambit looks good, their costumes really match!

that's actually a pretty fantastic model for gambit. i may have to try a few of my own on that one ^-^ looks great!

Great!!! Adore it! Thanks!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †