Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It looks amazing! great work!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

oh my I'm loving the cape & hood!
Even I never thought I can do something like this..keep those awesome & creative ideas coming!

Aw! Thank you.

My next skins are gonna be more of a challenge... I'm doing Magneto (AoX), Cyclops (redo of Homeless Future), Captain America and Ms. Marvel (Homeless Future)

Wow! Thank you for this nice skin! Rogue looks great!
Quote from: Scabbia on March 30, 2011, 09:26PM
My next skins are gonna be more of a challenge... I'm doing Magneto (AoX), Cyclops (redo of Homeless Future), Captain America and Ms. Marvel (Homeless Future)

Sounds really great!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

April 01, 2011, 06:54AM #110 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:13AM by Scabbia
Update

New Homeless Future skins

Faded the costumes since they are "Homeless" lol

What model would be good for Magneto's Age of X?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1546143-ageofxmagneto_super.jpg

I like it!!!

Thanks Rogue :)

Btw, I decided to make a skin based on a character I made a LONG time ago. (The pic on the left is my drawing.)  I made several versions, and I thought about making him a mod, but not sure if I want to or not... still debating.

Very nice! Mmmmmm... I want this mod but as you wish.

Great! i really like the skins! and i think a good model for Magneto is his 80's outfit.

I like all the new skins! Your custom character is really cool!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on April 01, 2011, 10:12AM
Thanks Rogue :)

Btw, I decided to make a skin based on a character I made a LONG time ago. (The pic on the left is my drawing.)  I made several versions, and I thought about making him a mod, but not sure if I want to or not... still debating.

iceman model right? looks good anyways (:

THanks ya'll.

@ Deedoo: What ya tryin' to say??? lol jk. Yeah I thought that would be the best model. I don't have the offsets for Quicksilver, which I think would be a better model, so I went with that.

i've got the quicksilver offsets. i'll toss you them later tonight when i get on my pc.