Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Saweet. Thanks. Hopefully I can make that skin look way better.

Made another skin today. I just gave Rogue metal skin cause I wanted to include it in the booster.

I like it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks guys. I might need a little help. I made the new icons and banner, got it into the igb file, but their not showin' up right. I did also save the bmp file as a png, but I can't convert it to an igt file. I don't know how to do that... But once I can get the icons done and make a fourth skin, unless ya'll think I should include a skin I've already done, then the MUA booster will be complete. I'll also have huds to go with the skins too. The only skins I've got for it are nuhverah's hybrid legacy, the 80's uncanny hybrid (on Invisible Woman's model) and the Ultimate metal form. I was gonna include either the outback skin or the Age of X, but I didn't think those would go well with it...What do ya'll think? Should I make another "metal form" skin or not?

awesome news,can't wait for the finale booster :)
Another metallic skin would be nice, IMHO.
As for the icons&banners, sorry couldn't help you there 'coz I never tried it lol

OMG! It's fantastic! Yeah it will be nice! Can't wait!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks you guys.

@Nuhverah: Thanks anyway lol. I might figure it out, I might not. lol I jus don't know... Ok, I'll do another metallic skin, but now I don't know if I want to do her Evolution look or if I should just do her modern look. (meaning her modern skin from XML2).

I'll be working on this new metallic skin, Magneto's Age of X and Another skin for my custom character Gredin. OH! And I wanted to know, do ya'll like the Homeless Future skins? I know most of them I really didn't do much, detail wise, so if ya'll do, I'll keep going with em, if not then I'll just focus on all this other stuff :) It don't matter to me lol I have fun doin it anyways.

Quote from: Scabbia on April 03, 2011, 07:05PM
Ok, I'll do another metallic skin, but now I don't know if I want to do her Evolution look or if I should just do her modern look.

If you wish, feel fre to try my design:
This would very unique for rogue!

Hope I'm not getting off-topic.

Evolution look would be nice, but Toothless' design looks awesome too..in the end, it's your choice XD
Oh, & kinda look forward to your OC Gredin.I wonder how he looks like ;D
& the homeless skins are great additions,seeing some more in the future is definitely a pleasure :)

Toothless: I could do that. Heck I'll do it anyway lol. I could do one with metal form and one without. I'll include that one in the boost instead of the Ultimate (cause personally I'm bored with the Ultimate skins...lol)

Nuhverah: I'll do the Evolution one too, along with Toothless' design. (All skins accounted for, ding ding lol)
Thanks, I've already made his first skin, the second one will be on Iceman's "Bobby Drake" model.
And I'll go ahead and stick with the Homeless Future skins. I'll just do one at a time then release them all in one big folder. lol

Sorry I haven't got to do much today, been working on other stuff. But, we got our tax refund today so I'll be doin one skin at a time now cause I'll be gettin my 360 either tonight or tomorrow...:D Which means I'll have my Marvel VS Capcom 3 and some other games too :D I'm totally excited.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have already seen these designs, but my design wasn't based on any of them.

Quote from: Toothless on April 04, 2011, 02:58PM
I have already seen these designs, but my design wasn't based on any of them.

They just reminded me of yours