Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great skin! I love the fiery effects you included with the green tint. And I love the green and white color scheme for the skin :)

Thanks. I was gonna leave the outfit yellow and green, but I thought that would be boring and too close to Jean. Plus, i think green and white look better on Rogue anyways. It just fits her.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 25, 2011, 10:50PM
Thanks. I was gonna leave the outfit yellow and green, but I thought that would be boring and too close to Jean. Plus, i think green and white look better on Rogue anyways. It just fits her.
Same here. The green and white fits Rogue better imo and Jean already has green and yellow.

k...I'm tryin my hands at someone new...and I decided I'm gonna work on Jubilee in her new Vampire get-up.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FPAetrvLhD4/TIzbiKMIaaI/AAAAAAAABtU/7VgvDMu_JoQ/s1600/X-Men_3_0009.jpg

I like all black outfits like that and I think someone requested this awhile back. So...wish me luck lol. just kidding. :)

Cool, I'd love to see Jubilee with something besides her trademark trenchcoat (or jacket as it is in MUA and XML)

Ok...so I've spent 2-3 hours trying to get freakin' details on Jubes... I aint happy with it, but, like MarvelFan said, she needs something else besides her normal jacket look. So, I'm goin ahead and releasing what I've done, but, like some other skins of mine, I might try to work on it some more later.

Already uploaded to 1st post. :)

Finally, a Jubilee skin which isn't the usual trench coat thingy! I think you did a great job on her ^^

WOW! all your new skins are fantastic! I love Rogue! I remember your heromachine job with Rogue as Phoenix it was great!
Jubilee looks very nice!
I love your job Scabbia!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

OMG I am in love with the rogue phoenix skin.  Like others were saying, I love the Green and white.  Those two colors go perfectly with rogues color scheme
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Wow, thanks. :) I'm actually liken it more myself the more I look at it. lol. I thought about doing one for Emma, but I don't know if I want to make my own version of her Astonishing costume with the Phoenix logo, like on the cover of that Phoenix comic, or if I should make her a Phoenix costume like that...Which one should I do??? 0_o

I'd go with the Astonishing version. I've seen several people request it.