Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I cant' believe I just noticed this incredible mod! I've giving him a try right now :D!

Aw, makin me grin. :D lol Hope you like him. Again, I didn't take a whole lot of time with him. Like I said, he was my guinea pig (and I just wanted a character I drew up 10 years ago to be in a game lol). My next mod will be better at least, I'm making sure I don't dissapoint anyone :D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 08, 2011, 04:56PM
OOh i would he looks interesting could you make a preview video :D

There is one

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Congrats on your first mod!  You seem to be getting good reviews.  I look forward to trying Gredin.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Looks good, i love the green flames. Keep it  up :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Im so sorry Jeanfan. yes i already made a video. its on the same post as the download. :) i hope u like it.

I think this is the first Custom Character for MUA... I might be wrong, but if Im right, I feel so special(ed) lol. That would be awesome though...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 06:36PM
I think this is the first Custom Character for MUA... I might be wrong, but if Im right, I feel so special(ed) lol. That would be awesome though...

Yeah yours is the first custom character for MUA! Congrats.

Whoa, Congratulations, Scabbia!!! Gredin look beautiful. Great work!

Saw the video and had to download this mod awesome work can't wait for more of your works

Wow... Thanks ya'll. I was just talking to my sister about how this has gone beyond what I've ever done (computer wise) and I hated sharing this with my family and friends cause none of them understand (or care, seriously, my whole family hates computers and art, wierd huh?). So this definetly makes me feel way better. Again, thanks :D