Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow amazing, can't wait to try him out
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Thanks everyone :D

Although I just realized how to do something while helping MidnightPhoenix and I feel dumb lol. I could have done what I original wanted to do with a couple of his powers... oh well. I'll probably update him later down the road when I know more about this modding stuff :lamer:

the mod looks great ^-^ i'll try it as soon as i can :]
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 22, 2011, 11:10AM
He looks great love the skins especially yellow jacket great job :)
haha thanks :D

(BTW, just fyi, be careful using his powers, he likes to fly across the screen...since he's so big and all lol.)

Impressive.

It was very good, excellent job.

Scabbia, I am SO impressed with Giant Man from your video.  I really liked "Anger Management!"  Certainly it looks like some unique "programming" here.  Thank you!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hello Scabbia,

I believe there is a slight problem with the power of growth.

It consumes all the energy you have available, no matter how it is and has no time limit.

It was to be anyway?

Well, regardless, Giant Man is amazing and very fun to play.

Thanks very much for that.

That boost is supposed to do that, just like Green Goblin's. When you use the power, use that same power once more to revert back to normal size and your energy will regenerate back. :)

Oh, I see, so it's perfect.

Thank you for mod.

Quote from: fox456 on July 22, 2011, 05:51PM
Scabbia, I am SO impressed with Giant Man from your video.  I really liked "Anger Management!"  Certainly it looks like some unique "programming" here.  Thank you!

Thanks fox! :D I personally like the Right Round. (It's funny watching a "big man" swing someone like their a toy or somethin' lol) And really there wasn't any unigueness :) Everything I did was from the base game... well except the Growth boost and making him grow... but still. Thank you though. :D

Quote from: kiadar on July 22, 2011, 06:37PM
Oh, I see, so it's perfect.

Thank you for mod.

lol Thank you. And your welcome :D

Good job Scabbia  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

great job with giant man.when or if you are making giant man v2.0 you could try using yellow jackets powerstyle,animation from mua2_assets.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Quote from: aventureiromax on July 22, 2011, 07:44PM
Good job Scabbia  :thumbsup2:

Thank you :)

Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on July 22, 2011, 07:47PM
great job with giant man.when or if you are making giant man v2.0 you could try using yellow jackets powerstyle,animation from mua2_assets.

Thanks, and wouldn't that be kind of difficult to do since all he does is stand there, maybe turn and moves his arms?

yeah! you are right.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!