Scabbia's stuff- New Skin "Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2"

Started by Scabbia, March 02, 2011, 09:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
excellent job :D keep up the good work :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I've downloaded her and played on MUA for 4 hours non-stop (Which is a lot, actually, as I usually only test mods out on  the firs level), and I can honestly say she hasn't left my team once- she is extremely fun and unique, and the slow flying isn't much of a problem at all- it can be irritating, but then you just walk on the floor shrunk down; most enemies can't even hit her :P
She compliments Giant Man amazingly as well with the rest of the Avengers!

The New Wasp mod is indeed really fun and enjoyable. Excellent work
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I love the new Wasp mod. It is amazingly good and although, as has been said, the flight is a bit slow, it really is a small price to pay for a really great mod. Thanks Scabbia.

By the way, I just noticed this and thought you might want to know; when flying, if you hit smash and do the whole "diving fist smash" thing into the ground, it does quite a bit of damage to you. I think its because of Wasp's small size maybe meaning that even that small dive does 'fall damage'.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 02, 2011, 07:05AM
:hyper: Yay now I need to try her out!
Edit: She is amazing, but for some reason she wont fly for me :/
Thanks, but why is it certain things that work on my computer don't on yours 0_o That makes no sense...

Quote from: aventureiromax on August 02, 2011, 12:16PM
excellent job :D keep up the good work :thumbsup2:
Thank you! :D

Quote from: zmikey08z on August 02, 2011, 03:01PM
I've downloaded her and played on MUA for 4 hours non-stop (Which is a lot, actually, as I usually only test mods out on  the firs level), and I can honestly say she hasn't left my team once- she is extremely fun and unique, and the slow flying isn't much of a problem at all- it can be irritating, but then you just walk on the floor shrunk down; most enemies can't even hit her :P
She compliments Giant Man amazingly as well with the rest of the Avengers!
Wow, Well it's good to know that I got ya playin it past the first part of the game lol.

Quote from: Oddark123 on August 03, 2011, 12:51AM
The New Wasp mod is indeed really fun and enjoyable. Excellent work
Thank you very much :)

Quote from: bobbyraw on August 03, 2011, 01:58AM
I love the new Wasp mod. It is amazingly good and although, as has been said, the flight is a bit slow, it really is a small price to pay for a really great mod. Thanks Scabbia.

By the way, I just noticed this and thought you might want to know; when flying, if you hit smash and do the whole "diving fist smash" thing into the ground, it does quite a bit of damage to you. I think its because of Wasp's small size maybe meaning that even that small dive does 'fall damage'.
Thank you :D And no I didn't notice that. (Maybe it really hurts for a really tiny person to fall like that lol) I didn't make it that way, but I guess it would make sense.

Ah, thank you for releasing her!Definitely gonna try her out sometime :)

Quote from: Scabbia on August 03, 2011, 04:37AM
Thanks, but why is it certain things that work on my computer don't on yours 0_o That makes no sense...

Well I have no idea! XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yay, you released! Wasp is amazing to use.

Scabbia, I've been forgetting to tell you about this!  What character number did you use for your Wasp mod?  Did you ever see the post referenced below?  It talks about a problem I had with Wasp and Mysterio....

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,140.msg81134.html#msg81134
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yes, I noticed it, but I didn't want to ask for a new number for her since she was already assigned 246... sorry. If it does get changed around, then I'll change the numbers and reupload her... I guess...

Thanks for all the hard work man finally gonna get to try her out. Man she sounds like a blast.

I did a skin for DeeDoo's Havok booster, so here it is :) Havok's Homeless Future skin. (Click the pic for Download)

That shirt is really intricate!  I like it.  Thanks.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

It's like a "reboot" of AoA but with more realistic outfits and I like it a lot =D