Spider man 2012

Started by Hilkija, March 03, 2011, 04:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :spiderman: new movie: the amazing spiderman (2012)

I am so incredibly excited about this movie. The Sam Raimi Spidey films got worse as they went on, the third being a complete joke. In my opinion, Toby Maguire was all wrong for the role. It is about time they rebooted, and did Our Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man justice.

Quote from: SilhouetteSpider on March 03, 2011, 11:02PM
I am so incredibly excited about this movie. The Sam Raimi Spidey films got worse as they went on, the third being a complete joke. In my opinion, Toby Maguire was all wrong for the role. It is about time they rebooted, and did Our Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man justice.

Yeah buddy ,you are absolutely right and Garfield suits the role for Peter Parker.

Quote from: SilhouetteSpider on March 03, 2011, 11:02PM

I'm with you, i expected SM3 to be a lot more better (plus i still can't understand why they rushed with in-movie time? 5 years passed with 3 movies, only some villains appeared and Peter already wants to get married)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

March 05, 2011, 11:43AM #4 Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 05:08PM by antivenom66
Quote from: Jerkman on March 04, 2011, 09:16AM
I'm with you, i expected SM3 to be a lot more better (plus i still can't understand why they rushed with in-movie time? 5 years passed with 3 movies, only some villains appeared and Peter already wants to get married)

I agree with you totally. I guess they did ruin spider-man. They should reboot it and make it WAY more epic. I mean venom doesn't come until around the issues of 290-310(The Amazing Spider-man Comic Series) and he was already in the 3rd movie with sandman and harry as the new goblin.
They should start from the comic series instead of what the producers and directors call "improvising" which is pretty much changing things that don't need to be changed(IN THE MOVIES) :venom:

EDIT 3/5/2011 - I saw the cast and their roles at this site             http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/
Which means that Rhys Ifans plays Dr. Curt Connors / The Lizard!!!!!! The lizard is the first villain spider-man faces in the spider-man cartoon! So I'm guessing that it is gonna be based on the spider-man cartoon. NOT SPIDERMAN UNLIMITED CARTOON. This cartoon      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(1994_TV_series)
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Maguire always looked like wet blanket, ready to have a mental breakdown and cry himself to death when he didn't wear the Spidey costume. And his voice was so high pitched and un-even it only added fuel to the fire. The whole 'Hey, let's replace the the rage and aggresiveness of the blacksuit with being a complete emo.' was a final nail to the coffin.

That aside, Venom looked like he suffered from severe anorexia.

Let's hope they pull this one off better. The change in main actor already shows promise.

Shouldn't it be posted in the off topic section? In the marvel movies news thread?

Yes, it probably should.

Well yes, you have point there :D

Oh yeah about the brand new 2012 Spiderman costume, why can't you guys make the 2012 Spiderman costume in Web of Shadows and Shattered Dimensions?

That would actually be so epic! But i think that will be a challenge. It would also be necessary to have more pictures and details about the new suit.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Sosiska should totally make the skin for shattered Dimensions and Web of Shadows. It would be epic, but not much of a challenge for Sosiska. :carnage:

Film sounds like a fail: creepy suit, bad-lookin' main actor, Protogoblin as main protagonist together with Lizard - whattahel? I duuno what they gonna do to make it better than Raimi's ones, but it should be smth epic. If they think that darkening and redesign of evrythng will make it better, they disappoint evryone. Shot of Parker in suit made me thinkin of parody of Ultimate Clon Saga, don't they gonna joke so much?
Why so Ultimate?

I agree, so far I think it will be a fail, at least for me