Spider man 2012

Started by Hilkija, March 03, 2011, 04:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 05, 2011, 07:37PM #30 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:41PM by chrisw
I hate the new costume and I wish they had differnt villans like Carnage.And I do agree that they were getting worse like Spiderman 2.I thought spiderman 2 sucked and was a joke. :carnage:
chrisw

When this movie comes out i wil watch it.  :popcorn: then when it comes out on dvd i will buy it! ;)  :spiderman: :)

Are there any infos yet about a Game? That would be so epic because I think this would be open world..

A game based on this? I don't even want to know, if someone does make one.

If they make a tie-in game, hopefully it is open-world like USM and Spider-Man 2. Shattered Dimensions is fun, but if I'm going to spend money on a game, I want the option to swing around and stop random crimes anytime.  :spiderman:

If they make a game it will most likely be like all the Marvel movie based games.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: cadrecola on July 21, 2011, 10:47PMIf they make a tie-in game, hopefully it is open-world like USM and Spider-Man 2.

Do you even realize what stripped-down turd SP2 was on the pc? You couldn't even call that a demo of a kiddie game. The thing was terribad.

Now, onto the rant about the movie itself...

1. Who the designed the new suit? It's like a drunk monkey went samurai with scissors on Ben Reilly costume. It's bad enough they went loldesaturation on the black suit last time, and made Venom look like advanced anorexia settled in. From bad, to worse.

2. Maguire always looked and sounded like he would break down into tears any second, with added bad street dancing and black emoness in the third movie. This guy looks like a sparklefag from Twilight. From bad, to worse II.

3. How about something that we haven't seen too often? Someone make a goddamn Clone Saga arc movie. That Chocolate egg was RAD in the 90s animated series. Or the Manspider arc, that would work too.

Quote from: -DK- on July 23, 2011, 10:36AM
Do you even realize what stripped-down turd SP2 was on the pc? You couldn't even call that a demo of a kiddie game. The thing was terribad.

Now, onto the rant about the movie itself...

1. Who the designed the new suit? It's like a drunk monkey went samurai with scissors on Ben Reilly costume. It's bad enough they went loldesaturation on the black suit last time, and made Venom look like advanced anorexia settled in. From bad, to worse.

2. Maguire always looked and sounded like he would break down into tears any second, with added bad street dancing and black emoness in the third movie. This guy looks like a sparklefag from Twilight. From bad, to worse II.

3. How about something that we haven't seen too often? Someone make a goddamn Clone Saga arc movie. That Chocolate egg was RAD in the 90s animated series. Or the Manspider arc, that would work too.

I completely agree!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Maguire didn't do bad imo. Just.. the third installment.. O.o w-why...

Clone saga, now THERE is an idea. That would be awesome.

Because honestly 'a growing up, struggling superhero trying to find his place in life', WE. DON'T. CARE. We've seen all that Chocolate egg before, everyone and their grandma knows the origin story. We don't want another reboot of an origin story. Make a movie set in continuity and just add a flashback scene somewhere. Viola, origin explained.