Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I recently finished a playthrough using the vanilla cast-with some modifications of course.
Have to say, all the skin mods and new mannequins make the game a little less dated.

Love how they all came together in the end!

MORTAL KOMBAT: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE

The Mortal Kombat roster is finally complete!!! The main reason I came out of retirement to mod again was to one day have this roster of warriors from my favorite fighting game! (Click on each picture to expand.) I am so damn proud of this Marvel Mods community for assisting me in making this happen. Here is the order that they are positioned, from left to right. (Menulocation - Kombatant)

25 - Shang Tsung
44 - Shao Kahn
01 - Quan Chi
47 - Shinnok
02 - Noob Saibot
45 - Goro
03 - Reptile
13 - Kano
46 - Sheeva
04 - Smoke
21 - Scorpion
05 - Tremor
14 - Kung Lao
15 - Sonya
18 - Raiden
06 - Liu Kang
16 - Johnny Cage
23 - Fujin
07 - Sub-Zero
17 - Jax
24 - Ermac
08 - Jade
40 - Sindel
22 - Kitana
09 - Mileena
19 - Kabal
41 - Rain
10 - Stryker
42 - Kenshi
20 - Nightwolf
43 - Cyrax
11 - Baraka
12 - Sektor

You'll notice a few things upon looking at this roster in detail: (1) Everyone has different menu animations so that no one's stance is the same as another. (2) Their icons each have a different color scheme and they all have in-game sprites of them. (3) Scorpion's mannequin isn't the best, as I wanted both arms up but in that MKDA costume. Maybe someday someone will make it.

To me, this is the perfect Mortal Kombat roster of 33. Kinda makes me that more than 33 playable characters were possible, but I won't hold my breath on that. Right now, the issues with the last five should be fixed. Anyway, this is a beauty to look at. All that's missing is some music to get you pumped up and in that mood to fight. I would suggest...

MK Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
or
MK3 Warrior Select: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6a7Ku87tRc

If someone is interested in making a gameplay video of this roster, all I ask is that you make sure all of the mods are up-to-date, and to include all alternate kombatants in the video -- I'm sure you all know who they are. If you can use either music above, even better.

I took this pic multiple weeks back, I really love it.
Also, shoutout to Shadow of the Tomb Raider, super great game. :thumbsup:

Edit: Oops, I didn't realize this was just for MUA. :laugh: