Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok, MK Venom is done finally. (Yay!) That face took me a long time to tweak. >_<"|| It still doesn't look that good, but he only looks good at this angle... haha. The reason is that the official MK Venom uses a more humanoid model for the face than Classic/Ultimate Venom (based on the structure of the normal map), but I am using the same model for all four Venoms... :laugh: I have a bad feeling about the T-bolts Venom... Wish me luck. :nervous:

Quote from: iammingy on October 01, 2007, 12:50AM
Ok, MK Venom is done finally. (Yay!) That face took me a long time to tweak. >_<"|| It still doesn't look that good, but he only looks good at this angle... haha. The reason is that the official MK Venom uses a more humanoid model for the face than Classic/Ultimate Venom (based on the structure of the normal map), but I am using the same model for all four Venoms... :laugh: I have a bad feeling about the T-bolts Venom... Wish me luck. :nervous:

This is getting better and better :) Too bad that I have little time for improving my own textures right now. By the way, why not use the Ultimate model for, well... the Ultimate texture?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Sure, thanks for the advice. :)

EDIT: I thought they are all the same... silly me... :laugh:

:bowdown1: :applause:
awesome job blizz
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah, what's Magma doing there? Damsel in distress, lol.

two pics I got and I really like.

only after being to Japan did I realise that in Stark Tower there is a tatami! (and sandals on one side)

I would like to present to you my new team, She-Hulk, Back to Black Spidey, Beast and Wolverine. Shield force. You can see them with Tony Stark, Captain America, Black Panther and Elektra.. and Jarvis!

you mean the dark blue one? it's just the one that came with the game but a bit darker (I changed it because I was more used to see it that way in the comics)

of course I can share it, but I need to register in a file sharing site... maybe it's time for me to do so. Any suggestions for the site?

<a href=http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=8dbc3fd334f4dc2867e24f64dc0abe90 title='file hosting'>Free File Hosting - Download 0902.zip</a>

I included this darker skin and original backup.

EDIT: I used momo, but you don't have to register or aniything.. faster but.. will the file be there forever? Don't like the idea  :confused: