Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on October 05, 2009, 05:25PM
Thats shafcrawler's reskin, im using his skins for her at the moment.

Oh yeah, the oven mitt hands.  I should've taken a closer look.  That tells me that it was a reskin.  Looks pretty good though.  However, I didn't think it was the MUA2 model, but it didn't hurt to make sure.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Yeah I'll release the songbird mesh (the new one) today for modders only, well, more for BliZZ but ya'll can play around with it and tell me if there are any flaws on the model. Same goes for Psylocke.

Awesome, cant wait to try both :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Was just browsing the forum and found this.  That pic is epic and funny as hell.  Seriously, that error box is priceless.  Maybe I thought it was too funny, but still you can't deny it isn't funny as Chocolate egg.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

LOL!

Wanna know something stupid? I wanted to close the new tab, but I tried to do it with the red X button on the screenshot XD XD XD

This is a pretty picture I'm proud of AND a preview of the unfinished Jack 'O Lantern model for my Green Goblin MUA2 mod.

Can you tell that he's furious? :P (that's why I'm posting it here XD )

Wow, it looks just perfect. Love the way that pumpkinhead looks like :D

Well it was rather easy to create with the tutorial I found. A thing I didn't even need to rip from anything XD

Very cool :D
Oh and one question Mr.Law :P Is Jack 'O Lantern going to be using Goblin's glider or his own ?

I thought this one was interesting:

Poor Wolverine is hidden by Thor's clam!

That too. It really belongs to Venom, quite clearly. It is animated, what's more.