Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
They are beautiful! I can't wait for them to be released.

Sweet cant wait for them to be released

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank You Everyone :'D
I'll try my luck to upload again tonight. I'll probably release some voices from TAS too, to compliment the looks & give the '90's' feeling to the skins. See you guys soon! :)

Quote from: nuhverah on January 04, 2011, 10:41AM
@ deedoo: I managed to do it all because of your wonderful offsets collection! Thanks to you! :'D

offsets collection?? where can I find it?

Quote from: Toothless on January 05, 2011, 10:07AM
offsets collection?? where can I find it?

Deedoo sent me the configuration file thru private message.Try pm him & ask from there ;)

Well i was doing some power experiments and tried a Sleeping Power. It worked and i gave it a custom texture based off of Nodoubt_Jr's Sleeping Z texture.

I still need to work on the texture cause you can't see the Zz effect on the enemies that well.Next i'm gonna try a possession power for Jean Grey so i'll post pics later when i'm done

That is pretty cool, I see the blue stuff around Emma's head, that would be a sweet power!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It looks really nice! I can't wait for Jean's possession power!

I know it sounds good!

SWEET! Having that kind of power would be amazing for Emma! :D

--
90s skins: Extended Version
cause Rogue  & Storm need their main costumes too!

Something Amusing:

Yehuuu naw we're one big happie classic family!

They look fantastic!!! All Sotrm needs is her Cape :P