Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thats one sweet Toxin also love the new icons really I mean really be happy to see the release, great job.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Oh NOEZ!1!1  A missile is about to launch!

I think I see it...

Don't worry, Rogue will get it.

How do I disarm the sonuva*****?

All in a day's work...  Is that my house down there?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Is that because of a bug? Cause that's happened to me twice. Then decided to fly into the stratosphere and come down with a smahs hit from like 8km in the sky (convertion to feet: 8.000 m = a lot of feets).
It was kind of beautiful watching Ms. Marvel fall down from that high.
She died when she was about to hit ground.

lol, I'd like to learn that bug if anyone knows how to.

Is that a Black Bolt skin? Or a Black Bolt mod?

If it's a skin, can you inform me which character owns this skin?

Oh OK.

(PS: You guys all know this is my favorite thread, rite?)

Does anyone know the trick of flying out into the atmosphere when stopping the missile on the Helicarrier, as shown in the screenies presented by Burning Rage
with Rogue?

You can just keep pressing/holding the jump button when flying. Once you reach an unknown spot near the edges, you will fly out of the map... I must warn you that don't land outside the map, you will die... :laugh:

Almost done with the reskin.  I don't know if you can tell or not, but there are some pretty nice shiny parts to it.  I got the specular map done tonight, so now it lights properly in game.  I will darken her outfit color and get the bump map tomorrow, and then I should be about ready to package her up and send her out.  Here is the reference art I based the costume off of:

Revolution Psylocke
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.